≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum




Bach Rescue Remedy: $15.79Sedalia ® - Boiron: $11.99



Remedy Finder:




Posts about Stress

Adult picky eater with emotional distress5Crazy Heart beats and sometimes missed/fluctuations during physical activity or times of stress1in fertility and mental stress3suffering from pcos and stress4Stress2To Dr Kadwa Only, Please help about anxiety and stress3irritability and stress4Need Urgent Help Reply fast please In stress28Emotional stress1emotional stress2


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Systemic scar tissue and stress condition

Hello I am a 51 year old whom is noticing unusual changes in my body. Some brought on by stress or maybe all brought on by stress of some kind. The symptoms I am experiencing are now chronic and I have never experienced them before in my life. They are chronic painful hives, bumps growing on tendons of right hand, advanced peyronies scaring, fungus in right big toe only, chronic state of stress from work, (starting treatment with lycopodium 30c once a day for lifelong feelings of insecurity about work as well as many of the other symptoms of lycopodium). A curious problem occured too that has since cleared up. The middle fingernail on my right hand started splitting in the middle. This last year I experienced exema over my whole body and psoriasis on my elbows but that is relieved now. I do feel it trying to come back in stressful situations. I am also struggling with many food allergies now too due to the stress. While on vacation i experienced swelling on my feet and ankles with tremendous pain in the tendons relieved with dmso. I have always had an anxious nervous personality with dysthymia and concentration problems that trigger my insecurity. Injesting calcium on a daily basis creates a hyper state that can lead to burning sensation in my back followed by illness in forehead and metalic taste in mouth and dysthymia. These calcium symptoms are eliminated with magnesium supplements. I also have a lifetime of mild anemia. All other blood tests come back normal. My question is what is the best medicine for the possible systemic scar tissue forming in my hand and penis and internally that I do not know about?
  Dmillar on 2011-12-30
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Please take three doses of Graphites 200 as follows and see how that affects in next 15 days.

day 1 morning
1st dose

day 1 evening
2nd dose

day 2 morning
3rd dose

One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 4 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 3-4 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.

Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.
kadwa last decade
In 2005 they removed multiple calcified Fibroids' during a Myomectomy that left a lot of scar tissue.

Five weeks ago had a robotic Myomectomy that remove seven enlarged fibroids. Along with massive scar tissue.

Approximately two weeks after surgery I began feeling a lot of pulling. Doc sent me for a gall bladder test but that was fine. Now I'm having a GI Upper.

I have pulling around my right rib cage, abdomen area,, constipation sometimes, feels like a tennis ball lodged in my side and they think I have built up scar tissue in a manner of weeks. May be rapped around my intestines/colon. I don't want to have another surgery because I think it will just grow back. Was doing fine the first two weeks but now Im not.. Around my period it pulls even more. What is disappointing I thought the surgery would take care of all my issues. Can you help?

Everyonehelp 9 years ago
duplicate posts
simone717 9 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.