Black skin growth on little finger on feetHi, my son (10yrs) has small back spots underneath his feet, and a lot of the same black skin growth on the little tow of his same foot. It has been there for over a year now.
He has ADHD, so we are using a homeopathic remedy called Bright Spark. Can I use Thuja 30C for curing his black warts on the foot?
I am including the Intake form below for him. Thank you for your help.
Age: 10 yrs
Body Type: tall, slender
Height: 55 inches
General appearance: slim
Have you used homeopathic medicines before? If so what, and what homeopathic potencies did you use?
Thuja 30c 3 doses for 3 days.
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering?
Ans: Have one big clustered Black skin growth on the little toe of the left foot. And alos several black spots on under the feet.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst? Describe the sensation in your own words.
Ans: No pain or sensation.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
Ans: atleast an 9 mo to an year ago.
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
Ans: No difference.
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same? Example- time, temperature, pressure, rubbing, washing, eating, tight clothing etc.
Ans: No idea
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
Ans: No idea
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
Ans: Prefers cold weather.
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
Ans: Agreeable,changeable, easily offended, very pleasent, has lots of friends. Very popular among friends.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
Ans: not much different. But sometimes gets nervous.
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
Ans: Yes,needs consoling during trying times and tough times.
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
Ans: Noise, cannot tolerate big sounds
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
Weeping, talking to one self etc?
Ans: chronic nail biting.
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
Ans: Very attached to family members, very protective of friends. Can do anything to please friends and family. Cannot tolerate criticism, and starts to cry.
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
Ans: many dreams, sometimes nightmares, but no specific ones.
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
Ans: Crave for Bread and Cakes.
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How is your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
Ans: Normal hunger of a 10yrs old boy.
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
Ans: Lots of oils immediately gives upset stomoch, and nausea.
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
Ans: Foul smelling sweat in summers. Usually sweats in head, under arms. In Winters, sweat is not very much.
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
Ans: Cannot go everyday. Has to eat apples or oranges everyday to make a bowel movement everyday.
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
Ans: have trouble falling asleep.
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
Ans; Not Applicable.
20. Do you have any strange, peculiar or unusual symptom or feelings? How are you different from others?
Ans: Had ADHD
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
Ans: Thuja 30c 3 doses in 3 days.
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
Father side: Heart Attacks
Mother side: Diabetes
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance.
Ans: Normal built, towards slim built, around 55 inches tall.
24. If your menstrual cycles are not normal, please describe the irregularities, like pains, moods, flow type, clots etc.
And: Not Applicable
25. What major diseases have you had in your life and when. Please write them in a chronological manner.
Ans: Currently taking homeapathic medication for ADHD called Bright Spark.
[message edited by krishpenumaka on Sun, 08 Jan 2012 21:21:32 GMT]
krishpenumaka on 2012-01-08
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.