Reoccurring fissures from last 1 year, sometimes very painful whole day..I am a healthy Guy having everything normal except this new condition which is affecting my life.I have Reoccurring fissures from last 1 year, details are given below
1. Name - Happy
2. Age - 23
3. Sex - Male
5. Weight - 80kg
6. Height 6'0'
7. Country USA
8. Climate - Moderate
9. List of your complain:
I was having Constipation and large bowel movements in jan-feb2011, which caused fissures. I tried to cure them by regulating diet, having fiber and water, which helped. It got cured. But after few weeks I again got large bowel movement and anal lining was again ripped apart, this time it was worse,i was having pain all the day. Pulsation, tingling.
march2011-I used 'Annovate', it relaxed anus, but unluckily its applicator pinched me from inside of rectum. and that changed my life. Now instead of having small fissure, I had bigger one.
I managed fissures with diet. Results were good; from october2011 I was having almost no pain. I was happy, but suddenly yesterday a large bowel movement made one-two little fissures again. its not hurting much, but I Know that How bad it can be. I am scared now.
Beside this I am having high cholesterol (265) and High BP 85/130 from last 3-4 months
10. Since how long you are suffering for each complain - I have fissures from last 1 year, but they come and go
11. Diabetic or non Diabetic - Non-diabetic
12. Desire sweets/sour/salt - I am a big foodie love all kind of food, No special choices
13. Thirst - I have not noticed an increase in thirst, but I typically drink lots of water
14. Tongue - No apparent difference.
15. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine) - 85/130 without meds, I am not on any medication for it, cause my doctor told me to reduce cholesterol with exercise
16. What exactly is happening? - Presently I am having little Pain causes inability to pass stool, But Was having huge pain few months ago. And Now I am scared that the pain will be back because yesterday I had reoccurrence of fissure
17. How do you feel? - Depressed, stressed, anxious, worried.
18. How does this affect you? - I feel afraid of leaving my home due to discomfort, I feel comfortable passing stool without pain in squat position, and such toilets are rarely available outside.
19. How does it feel like? - Bruised, like cuts
20. What comes to your mind? -When I get better I feel happy and think that I can handle it without meds, but when they reoccur I feel Sense of hopelessness, most thoughts tend to lead down that 'I'll be dealing with this pain for the rest of my life'
21. current medicine you are taking - None
22. Family back ground -NO family history of fissures
My mom had Multiple Myeloma, which I think have nothing to do with it
We, my whole family is allergic to dust.
Father has several skin conditions
23. Qualification of patient - Graduate
24. Nature of working - NO work at all from last 6-7 months, I just sit in front of computer and surf internet, walk for 1 hour a day and house chores
25. Desire or like and dislike of food - I love cheeses and fast food, But not having 'em from last 6-7 months, which is helping me in my anal condition
26. Name of foods which increase your problem - Cheeses, and Stuff without fibre
27. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases) -Hard and large bowel movements increase the problem and Mild walk helps in soothing thats what I think
28. My childhood:
As I told I am allergic to dust, old stuff and strong smells. I get severe sneezes, itchy eyes.
My skin is very sensitive, I had an insect bite 10-12 years ago, probably a yellow wasp, after that I get inflammations with heat, be of any-kind may be due to fever, sex or sun. when I am exposed to heat for long time like hour or so my skin starts swelling at different places mainly head, face and above waist, My skin inflammations lasts for a day or two
Everything else in my life was normal, I dont remember any complication or disease i had.
28. attached here your photographs of the affected area. - None
happylucky333 on 2012-01-15
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.