≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Penis enlargement & DNS problem

Hi Doctor,

My penis size is 3inch and as I am chubby it looks very small. I am getting married in March and looking for medicine which can increase penis size.Also when it is errected drops are always coming out.Kindly suggest me any medicine as soon as possible.

Secondly I have DNS problem from last 2 years and I cannot breathe properly. I always have headache. Kindly suggest me any medicine.
  friendless on 2012-01-20
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Can any Doctor reply to my post?
friendless last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.