Backache lower upper , both Knee pain on exertion Male: 34 YersAge: 34
Location: Mumbai India
My Symptoms include:
- Upper Back pain aching, stiffness occasionally when I get up in the morning or exertion
- Dull constant chronic Lower Back pain
- Intencity of pain is bearable and no medication required
- When I am constantly standing my Knee hurts while sitting. No pain when i am doing normal walking or routine work or doing etc only extended standing causes this pain
- Pain aggravates on exertion
- age- 3 to 5 years Chronic indignation in childhood. Was kept on raw Milk for more than 3 month and I was told to stop taking grains and sweet.
- Age 14 to 16 Years Typhoid and i was getting fits close to 3 month and I was on 2 years medication for fits
-Age 17-18 years Had reoccurring bloody motion due cause unknown , this when I was
- Bachache and pain in Knee after exertion for past 18 month.
- All medical test reports are normal.
- Worry some
- I always worried or nervous when ever i hear any disease.
- Some time small small symptoms anxiete me for couple days thinking what disease it could be? and after medical help i clear my doubts.
- Anxiety - related to Job, Health, family, Money , Parents.
- Fear from fight , fear of loosing.
- I easily trust people and switch my decision and regret later that I shouldn't have listened to him.
- I have not visited my close friend for more than 5 years due to some difference in opinion now I want to make up but again fear of facing the situation.
- I feel more cold than warm.
Family History: No disease.
Work: Its long hours sitting work & lot of work pressure.
I have consulted Ayurveda, Homeopathy and Allopathy but never got relived of symptoms.
Please advise if more inputs required:
dchaubey on 2012-01-22
day 1 morning
day 1 evening
day 2 morning
One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 2 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 2 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.
Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.
♡ kadwa last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.