gerd - acidityKindly help me please. My sister is very stressed. She has been suffering from Acidity (GERD) problem since 2 - 3 months.
Facts about her:
1. She is 30 years old.
2. She is a vegetarian.
3. She had suffered from 'Hyperemesis Gravidarum' during her second pregnancy 2 years ago. It is a hyper-acidity problem due to hormonal imbalance.
4. She is taking Lansoprazole tablets since 2 months as advised by a local doctor in USA.
Problems faced by her:
1. Burning sensation of throat continuously. Intensity changes during the day. It is more in the morning after waking up.
2. Warm feeling in stomach after eating.
3. Belching and gases with Sour taste.
4. Flatulence and gases.
5. No Constipation.
6. No blood in stools, urine or vomiting.
7. Nausea and Vomiting sensation occasionally though not very frequent. Maybe once in a week.
8. Shifting pain in abdomen. Sometimes on right side, sometimes in solar-plexus, sometimes in stomach.
9. She is mentally upset because she is suffering from this problem since many days. She is a very healthy woman in general. She usually does not suffer from health problems. Her kids are also very healthy.
10. The problems had decreased for almost 2 - 3 weeks recently. Bu it has reappeared since 5 days.
Please help me to solve her problems and Kindly suggest some medicines.
amd88 on 2012-01-29
For time being stop taking any cold stuffs ( cold drinks,icecreams etc.), Spicy food (red chillies or green chillies), check if milk triggers your problem, Do not take water 1 hour before and after your meal, Junk food needs to be avoided, deep fried stuff to be avoided.....
Strictly follow the above. Let me know if you are under medication for any health related problem.
Please answer the following:
1) Do you have BP problem ? what is your present BP count?
2) Your height weight and age?
3) How much is your daily fluid (water) intake ?
4) Do you take tea / cofee ?
5) Do you consume alcohol?
6) How is you bowl movement ?
7) Tell me something about your mouth ( are there any blisters inside). Do you feel any pain/burn in your throat while swallowing food or drinking water?.
Dietry tips / precaution:
1) If possible please take a glass of warm water after each meal.
2) Make sure you have cucumber with every meal you take.
3) Take two table spoon of aloe vera Juice with one glass water empty stomach early morning, you can have your breakfast only after 30mins.
4) Avoid curd/sour stuff for time being.
5)please take five small meals instead taking 3 big meals.
Waiting for your update.
♡ Nikkie 8 years ago
Her medical tests like CBC, BP were normal.
Her height is 5 feet and her weight is around 55 to 60 kg.
Her bowel movement is very normal.
She takes tea only once a day. Now she has stopped it for certain time.
She does not have any ulcer or blisters in her mouth or throat.
She does not have any pain while swallowing food or water.
She does not drink alcoholic drinks. She does not smoke.
[message edited by amd88 on Sun, 29 Jan 2012 08:58:10 GMT]
amd88 8 years ago
Thanks for the update.
Please get hold of following medicine in liquid dilution:
1) Iris Versicolor 30 (liquid dilution).
>> Take two doses of Iris. First dose should be taken early morning empty stomach. Second dose before going to bed but 2-3 hrs after having your dinner. Repeat for three days.
One dose means.
The medicine is in liquid dilution form. Add 3-4 drops of medicine in some 20 ml (Approx. 2 sip) water then mix slowly with spoon. Sip up the content slowly.
Please follow homeopathy restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, and no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 45 minutes before or after taking medicine.
> You can continue with Aloe vera Juice in the morning after taking medicine.
> Spicy/ hot/ junk/ preserved /soda drinks etc etc all should be avoided.
Update me daily.
♡ Nikkie 8 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.