cold and bronchitisI have had a cold I cannot shake for a few weeks which I now suspect is due to bronchitis. Lately,I've been having a lot of congestion with coughing. I do not have a temperature. I hope I don't need antibiotics!
Is there something to help?
barb.chadha on 2012-02-02
You dont need any allopathic medicine. Homeopathy can tackle this situtuation with ease.
Please answer these as quickly as possible :
1) How old are you and what is your weight and height?
2) Do you have any other health related problem please let me know? and what medication you take?
3) Explain 'i cannot shake for a few weeks?
4) What triggers cold? is it change of climate or some food or others?
5) Do you feel comfortable while in open?
6) At what time of the day you will at worse in this situation?
7) Do you feel breathless while walking?
8) Since how long are you facing bronchitis problem? and how were you manageing?
Please do the following :
1) Please boil 4 cups / 2 glasses of water to this add fresh mashed ginger let it boil for some time, Filter the liquid ( It is boiled water which has contents of ginger) to this add fresh lemon juice and honey as per your taste.
Transfer this to a Hot bottle flask. Keep sipping one cup as and when required.
1) It will detoxify your body if taken first thing in the morning.
2) It will loosen your phlegm and you will see that phlegum comes out with ease.
3) Your immuine system will improve drasticaly.
Please do update me.
♡ Nikkie 8 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.