≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

is any remedy available for wet dreams problem

i am 19 year old boy, i started masturbation at the age of 14 at that time i'm truely addicted to it and frequently doing masturbation for 3 years and when i'm at 17 my semen gets out in 20 to 25 seconds and it's quality became like water i feel very depressed, blurry vision, weak and health ashamed i afraid of facing peoples and relatives i feel very low confidence myself and now i am 19 year old, i don't have much semen it's like water, my penny is not hard, semen came out in 15 to 20 seconds (i have wet dreams problem i can't trace it and it was uncontrollable, it happens every night my penny size is 6'inchs)please help suggest me a remedy and it's doze.
  dan19 on 2012-02-06
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Please take three doses of Staphysagria 200 as follows and report back after 15 days (only 3 doses in 15 days).

day 1 morning
1st dose

day 1 evening
2nd dose

day 2 morning
3rd dose

One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 2 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 1 drop in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.

Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.
kadwa last decade
i'm really being honoured by your kind relpy Thank You very much kadwa now i'm giving it a try with crossed fingers thank a lot.
dan19 last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.