≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

attention doctors!pplease help!cyst like growth under skin

My husband has a cyst like growth under his skin on his neck.It first came up about 8yrs ago.but was very small.it has gotten to be about dime size now and he wants to know how to get rid of it?.its under his skin with no discoloration in the area.it is smooth but when u touch it feels kinda hard but still soft enough to move it a little.what remedy can be taken and for how long?
[message edited by calimom on Thu, 09 Feb 2012 21:22:19 GMT]
  calimom on 2012-02-06
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Please Doctors advise which remedy to take and dosing instructions!
calimom last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.