≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

involuntrry erection of penis

i hav brought kali phos 200 and salix nigra 200 in pills(tablets) form.so how should i take it
  smartrahul on 2012-02-24
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
u SHOULD TAKE Kali phos 12x form and Salix Nig Q form. Do not take those forms u have got bcs it may damage ur libido for permanent.

Dr. Showrav
Dr. Showrav last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.