Bladder neck contractureHi, I'm 32 years old unmarried male. My urine flow is very weak . I have consulted too many urologists and have gone through uroflowmetery, ultra sonography, urine tests. No infection in urine uroflowmetery shows poor urine flow and ultrasound is ok but some years before it showed mild hydronephrosis but no calculus. Dr. told me that it is due to bladder neck obstruction which is a congenital brith defect but I haven't gone through cystoscopy.My right testis ball is too small and left has varicocele. Dr advised me alpha blockers for lifetime but I didn't get relief from them. I tried homeopathy for years but didnt work. I get frequent night emissions.I feel pain while ejaculating somewhere inside anus.Do I have prostatitis and bladder neck contracture both.stomach remains upset. I'm underweight. 2 months ago homeopath advised me Clematis 30c 5 drops 3 times a day. It worked really better . I won't say that I was getting 100% releif but I got 25% relief from that which I never got from any medicine. But dr stopped the medicine after 1 month. I want to know is it harmful to take Clematis 30c for long time. How does it work on body and what parts of body does it affect? I'm struggling with health problems for a very long time. Plz advise....
[message edited by newsky on Sun, 26 Feb 2012 19:02:48 GMT]
newsky on 2012-02-26
The following additional information is required to help you. Therefore, please do the best you can in providing a detailed and accurate data.
6. Height .
9. List of your complaints
10. Since how long are you suffering from each complaint
11. Diabetic or non-Diabetic
12. Desire sweets/sour/salt
14. Tongue and Taste
15. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine)
16. What exactly is happening?
17. How do you feel?
18. How does this affect you?
19. How does it feel like?
20. What comes to your mind?
21. One situation that had a
big effect on you?
22. How did that feel like?
23. What sensation do you experience in that situation?
24. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand (Habits or Actions)?
25. Current and previous remedies/medicines you are taking or took in the past?
26. Family Background
27. Educational Qualifications of the patient
28. Nature of work, what do you do for living?
29. Desires, likes and dislikes for food
30. Name of foods which increase your problem
31. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so on.. How are you different from other persons, public speaking or not , you can describe all of the details about your behavior, love and affections.
32. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases)
33. Attached here your photographs of the affected area. (if required/optional)
34. Location of the disease
35. Side of the problem (Right or Left), (Upper or Lower part of body)
36. Color of the secretions/discharges e.g urine, stool, sputum, Saliva etc.
♥ nawazkhan 7 years ago
In answer to your question- yes
you cannot take the same homeopathic
medicine everyday- it is not like
allopathic medicine. Eventually it
will start to make the disease you
were curing reappear.
Are you still seeing your homeopath?
This is not making sense as if
you were taking the dose and improving
then you would stop and wait
and see how long improvement went on-
and then if you went backward try
the dose again, see if you improve
again, stop again. If not then
you usually go to a higher dose to
see if that will improve you again
and stop and wait till you are
sure that remedy is no longer doing
See the post on Aggravation Advice
Needed on todays forum.
Let Nawaz know the story behind this.
♥ simone717 7 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.