Urticaria with burning sensation ans swells skin pls pls helpi have urticaria since 3 years with burning sensation in hand and feet wen it gets pressed against anything, i take CETRIZINE every 2nd day else all the days i feel itchy due to smal swet or any pressure on body , i did not realized how it went worst day by day, according to me unusual thing happened to me.
1. there were hug bedbug in my bed n i used to itch my skin in night because of that,2nd is i started smoking dat time and it is still a habit
following is my details
2. age: 22
5. weight: 52
6. height: 5.5
7. country: india
8. climate: hot and polluted climate, mumbai
9. List of complaints:
burning sensation when i push my hand or feet against anything, for exam if i hold something in my hand tightly, burning sensation starts, red patches on whole body with swells if i scratch,and since it itches so much due to histamine on blood
i take cetrizine which helps me for 48 hours.
10. Since how long are you suffering from each complaint: since 3 year
14. Tongue and Taste: nothing specific
15. Current BP: seems normal
16. What exactly is happening: itching, red patches and burning sensation
17. if i start scratching my skin it goes red and i feel warm from inside
18. too much burning sensation doesnt lets me sleep in night
19. it feels like something is burning inside my skin
20. What comes to your mind:to get rid of at any cost ans cant tolerate this anymore
21. One situation that had a
big effect on you: nothing such situation, but if i dont eat cetrizine after 2 days i will end up my whole night itching my body
22. How did that feel like?
23. What sensation do you experience in that situation: burning sensation
24. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand (Habits or Actions): nothing
25. Current and previous remedies/medicines you are taking or took in the past: started with urtica urens30c for a month dint worked, then took NAT. MUR.30c for a month no effect, then Astacus F.30c for a 20 days agrevation occured but no change later, then sulpher 200c for a month no effect, currently taking Apis Mel30 since a month but still no effect
26. middle class family, hard core non-vegiterian
27. Qualification: Doing Masters, Graduate with Information Technology, website developer
28. nature of work: Study, and sit on computer for rest of the day
29. everything i eat if i am hungry, yes i prefer non-veg
30. Name of foods which increase your problem: no such food
31. Mind-behavior, short temered, get irritated easily, too hurry cant wait for anything, very impatient and so on.. How are you different from other persons: very much public speaking , I can describe all of the details about your behavior, love and affections.
32. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases) increase in hot, decreases in cool n normal temp, feels good in Air Conditioned Environment
33. Attached here your photographs of the affected area. (if required/optional)
34. Location of the disease
35. Side of the problem (Right or Left), (Upper or Lower part of body): everywhere if i start itching or if any insects bytes and burning sensation in hand palm, and feet,
36. Color of the secretions/discharges e.g urine, stool, sputum, Saliva etc: everything normal
please suggest me medicine
rizwan5589 on 2012-03-02
Take 3 doses of Sulpher 200c at 3 days, every day at morning empty stomach one dose.
Report me after the last dose is taken.
Two drops of liquid medicine is taken into a cup of water is called a dose of medicine.
♡ Dr. Showrav 8 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.