≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

ACL Ligament injury in right knee 2 years back 3


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

ACL ligament injury

Hi there, the experts whose care I need,

I am a die-hard sportsman and am 42 years old. Four years ago I had a ligament tear (ACL) and meniscus injury, and last year I had it repaired through acupuncture. My MRIS came out to be pretty good. Then I did it again last Saturday, and am unable to walk propery, straighten my leg. I am indeed disappointed and heartbroken. Please do suggest what I can do.
[message edited by John Updike on Fri, 09 Mar 2012 11:24:06 GMT]
  John Updike on 2012-03-09
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.

Please take

1. Rhus Tox-200 6 pills 2 times a day
2. Ruta-200 6 pills 2 times a day
3. Star of Betelhem 4 drops 2 times in 2 teaspoonful water

Pl keep 30-40 minutes gap between 1, 2 and 3

Pl give feedback after 15 days

R.P. Tamhankar
shouse_nsk last decade
Thanks Mr Tamhankar. Any precautions like resting, etc. What level of movement do you recommend? Can homeopathy regenerate ligaments?
John Updike last decade
Yes, you keep away from sport for some days. But you can do light exercise of legs so that your movements will be free.
You can apply 'Mahanarayan Oil' to affect area. (It is a Ayurvedic medicine for external purpose)

Homeopathy can regenerate ligaments.

R.P. Tamhankar
shouse_nsk last decade
Dear Mr Tamhankar,

I am grateful for the prescription as well as for the knowledge.
John Updike last decade
Pl give a feedback now

R.P. Tamhankar
shouse_nsk last decade
Pl give feedback

R.P. Tamhankar
[message edited by shouse_nsk on Thu, 12 Apr 2012 16:09:27 BST]
shouse_nsk last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.