1 year with the lip scalinghello
i am suffering with very strange problem. My lower lip and the tip of upper lip gets peeled off after every 3-4 days. I checked up with my determitoligist he said its chelitus(eczema)and prescribed me some medicines, which i continued but dnt helped me. Afterwards, seeing my symtoms he ruled out that this not eczema. and now i m not taking any medicine scaling of lips is a endless procedure.
briefly ill describe the symtoms:-
1. there is no irritation or ichiness on or at at sides of my lips.
2. the outer skin of my lower lip peels off and new one starts coming and after 4 days it becomes white, thick and slowly it goes off
3. in the morning while brushing it becomes all white and generally at that time it goes off.
4. when the skin goes off on that day i feel little bit burning sensation,till the time thin crust of skin doesnt come back
5. there is no other place i m facing this kind of problem.
6. there is no inflammation in my lips, except the time when scaling happens,and that too sometimes and very little not easily noticeable.
7. i had very bad habit of biting my lips and yes consciously i have left it. i know all this can be because of it.
But its almost a year now and i m not licking and biting my lips but this problem is not going. after every 4-5 days my lips are totally white with thick crust and which slowly goes off while eating or when both the lips touch each other.
i will be thankfull if you can suggest me some thing to get my normal lips back.
[message edited by neena123 on Tue, 13 Mar 2012 10:29:01 GMT]
neena123 on 2012-03-13
6. Height .
9. List of your complaints
10. Since how long are you suffering from each complaint
11. Diabetic or non-Diabetic
12. Desire sweets/sour/salt
14. Tongue and Taste
15. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine)
16. What exactly is happening?
17. How do you feel?
18. How does this affect you?
19. How does it feel like?
20. What comes to your mind?
21. One situation that had a big effect on you?
22. How did that feel like?
23. What sensation do you experience in that situation?
24. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand (Habits or Actions)?
25. Current and previous remedies/medicines you are taking or took in the past?
26. Family Background
27. Educational Qualifications of the patient
28. Nature of work, what do you do for living?
29. Desires, likes and dislikes for food
30. Name of foods which increase your problem
31. Mind-behaviour, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so on.. How are you different from other persons, public speaking or not , you can describe all of the details about your behaviour, love and affections.
32. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases)
33. Attached here your photographs of the affected area. (if required/optional)
34. Location of the disease
35. Side of the problem (Right or Left), (Upper or Lower part of body)
36. Color of the secretions/discharges e.g urine, stool, sputum, Saliva etc.
♡ Nikkie 9 years ago
1) Do you have constipation?
2) Any symptoms of body ache?
3) Any signs of swelling of legs?
4) Do you get cold (pneumonia like) during change of climate?
5) Does warm room brings headache?
6) What is the colour of the tongue?
7) Any past infectin of the ear?
8) Any cough symptoms?
9) How often you get fever?
10)What all products you apply/applied on your lip ? Lipstick,vaseline,cream,oil etc.
11) Do you take tea or coffee?
12) How much is your daily intake of cold drinks ?
♡ Nikkie 9 years ago
i am 26 years old
4. 55kgs, 5feet 2 inches
6. in gujarat so its generally hot.
7. my lips get peeled off by its own.
8. almost one year i m suffering from this problem.
10. i like sweets
11. not that thirsty all the time.
12. tongue is ok.
13. BP is normal without any medicines.
14. my is just one problem that the outer layer of my lower lip and the tip of the upper one gets peeled off. it becomes bit hard after few days and with the contact of water it becomes white and thus gets out, and then this cycle goes on.
15. i feel my social life is getting disturbed due to this and level of confidence goes down as the skin becomes bit whitish after few days.
16. infact this problem is making me disturbed rather than any other situation.
17. sensations are:- little burning when the skin goes off
and sometimes tinckling on that day only.
18. my doctor suggested me to take sulphur one dose in a week followed by graphites. it has increased the cycle little bit but the problem is there.
19. i m from upper middle class family and i m a post graduate in management.
19. my nature of work is not that hectic and i sometimes work and sometimes dnt.
20.i could not found out ant such food which aggravate my problem its just same everytime.
21. i m lazy and impatient kind of person and easily get irritated but another second can be happy for any reasson.
22. during morning when i brush it get total white. thats when its worse.
23. there are no discharges or secretions from my lips and i keep them moisturised all the time with Vaseline.
neena123 9 years ago
1. yes, i have the problem of constipation but now from last one two months i m totally ok. it comes and goes.
2. no there is no body ache.
3. yes, sometimes but not always
4.no warm room does not bring headache.
6.no. cough symptoms
8. Vaseline , that to recommended by doctor.
9. sometimes coffee.
10. i dnt take cold drinks.
thanks i think this will be relevant information. i feel worried about my lips cannot apply anything, no lipstick on them. please help me
neena123 9 years ago
Please get hold of following medicine in liquid dilution:
1) Bryonia Alb 30.
2) China 30.
>> Take three doses of Bryonia Alb 30 . First dose should be taken early morning empty stomach. Scond dose in the afternoon and third dose before going to bed. Repeat for Five days.
One dose means.
The medicine is in liquid dilution form. Add 3-4 drops of medicine in some 20 ml (Approx. 2 sip) water then mix slowly with spoon. Sip up the content slowly.
Please follow homeopathy restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, and no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 45 minutes before or after taking medicine.
Keep China on hold for time being.
For application on Lips:
1) Mix two parts of rose water with one part glycerin in a small bowl and apply the mixture to your lips several times a day. Cover the bowl and store it in the refrigerator to form a cooling balm for later use. If you prefer, you can prepare fresh mix each time you want to apply.
2) Before going to bed You can apply olive oil on the lips (you can alos use almond oil).
1)You need to avoid all sought of junk or preserved food stuff.
2) Drink plenty of water and have lots of seasonal fruits.
3) Soak 3-5 almonds overnight, next day peel off and have it.
Please do update.
[message edited by Nikkie on Fri, 16 Mar 2012 09:47:44 GMT]
♡ Nikkie 9 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.