Anal Fistula - Help PleaseHi Guys, Im new in this blog. My condition is as below and I have tried my best to put in details of my condition. please help me, Im so frustrated
having this problem for a long time, around 12 years.
Thanks a lot.
1. ID: Tad_Sydney
2. Age : 32
3. Sex : Male
4. Marital Status : Married
5. weight : 65kg
6. Height . 5 feet 6 inch
7. country : Australia for around 9 years, Indian ethnicity.
8. climate : Normal (in summer between 24 to 37 degree Celsius & in winter 5 to 20 degree Celsius)
9. List of your complaints : ANAL FISTULA (outside the anal area)
I had Anal Fistula (external) around 12 years back & had homeopathy treatment then and was cured. It only left a little lump outside the Anal area.
Around 3 or 4 years ago a new fistula came out from the right side of the Anal area, like a little piece of grain, itchy, moist anal area, once in a week or so would have blood
and pus. BUT since September 2010 the blood (bright red) and yellowish puss (not thick, light yellow) started to come out continuously . I then went to a Doctor here to
confirm if it was Fistula and yes it was. The Doctor suggested me for Surgery but I didnt want to.
Then after looking around for a while I found a Homeopathic Doctor in Sydney and started treatment since around November 2010. Since then my Doctor has used the
below medicine :
FLU. AC 200c
NIT AC 12c
Silicia 7x and
Hamamelis 200c (this was to be used if I had severe pain)
At the moment Im taking Silicea 30c for around 2 months.
Since I started my treatment in November 2010, I had a series of mix responses. Had severe pain , massive blood & pus. The fistula lump got bigger (from the
size of a piece of grain to the size of a bean around half inch in size). About six months before my Doctor suggested me about surgery, I was really shocked
to hear this from a Homeopathic doctor ! But I said no, then he prescribed me with Silicea 30 after consulting with another doctor where I had to pay for the whole
consultation again as a new client
Since I started Silicea 30c (around 2 months now), it seems better than before, very few drops of blood, almost no pus, but had the below condition
few times about a month before : Wake up in the morning with pain and it become serious after 12pm and unbearable by 3pm with very badly swelled Fistula lump,
very sore & stiff, finally I had to squeeze the fistula lump and got pus followed by bright red blood, about an hour later the pain started to ease
My Condition Between 2nd & 3rd Week of February 2012 since started Silicea 30c :
9th Feb 2012 : took medicine in morning, severe pain between 12pm-3pm, found few drops of Blood/pus mix in evening
10th Feb 2012 : light pain all day, , had to squeeze blood out from the fistula lump at evening, about a spoonful of bright red blood, no pus
***** I just felt a Boil (Skin Abscesses) on the inner left side of my buttock, almost 2cm in size, painful & very hard, feels like there is pus inside, I tried to
squeeze out pus from it, but nothing came out*****
11 Feb : took medicine in the morning, had pain but not severe, had to squeeze out blood again at about 7pm
12 Feb : no pain or blood all day, but had to squeeze out blood again in the evening
***** The Boil (Skin Abscesses) on the inner left side of my buttock is disappearing, lot smaller than before, no pus/blood came out of it*****
13 Feb : took medicine in the morning, no pain or blood all day, but felt the pain at around 7pm & had to squeeze
out blood about a spoonful, there was no pus.
15th Feb 2012 : The Boil (Skin Abscesses) has disappeared without any sign, I have been taking the Silicea 30c once everyday in the morning,
Found very small amount of blood on toilet paper, maybe a drop. The Fistula lump is smaller than before, but have light pain almost all day.
NOW THE ADDED NEW PROBLEM : Im having continuous pain (not severe but annoying) on the left side of my Anal and can feel a little grain
like thing inside the skin, having burning feeling on the left side of the anal (inside the butthole, not deep inside ). Anal area is moist all the time.
Im having a very bad feeling that a new fistula is opening on this side, no blood or pus yet. I cant take it anymore, seems like its never going to
end, one after another is striking me Its been around 12 years Im suffering and seems like its not going anywhere. Im sick of this sickness!
10. Since how long are you suffering from each complaint? Around 12 years now.
11. Diabetic or non-Diabetic -- Non Diabetic
12. Desire sweets/sour/salt -- I like sweets, sour as well but Im not crazy, dont like extra salt in anything
13. Thirst - Good, take around 2 litres water a day
14. Tongue and Taste : My tongue is completely cracked, BUT no other issue at all, I have fantastic power of tasting food, I could be a food critic !
15. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine) - BP is near to high but not serious
16. What exactly is happening? - sick of the sickness with Fistula as explained above
17. How do you feel? -- Im physically kind of well apart from this sickness ( I have high cholesterol 5.6, have few little skin tags under my left and right arms which just came
out within last 6 months, Almost all of my hand nails are fungal effected for last few years, these fungal are white in colour but no irritations at all, these fungal will go off and
come back, I have constipation problem and taking 1 glass of Metamucil fibre drink daily, my body is always kind of warm, I do get tired/weak very faster If I run or walk fast),
Im mentally bit disturbed with this disease but not a big issue, I sleep well, sometimes sweat at night while sleeping,.
18. How does this affect you? --cant concentrate in anything properly while having pain
19. How does it feel like? -- Bad
20. What comes to your mind? wish I was cured overnight
21. One situation that had a big effect on you? -- I did throw away all the medicines doctor gave me, as the pain was severe and had massive blood out that day (about 3 months ago)
22. How did that feel like? Bad, angry (I have control over my anger, dont go crazy! )
23. What sensation do you experience in that situation? Pain & exhausted
24. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand (Habits or Actions)? -- ???
25. Current medicines you are taking? Yes Silicea 30c (as described above)
26. Family Background : Youngest of 4 children, Mother had Fistula problem about 15 years back and was cured with homeopathy treatment
27. Educational Qualifications of the patient : BBA
28. Nature of work, what do you do for living? I am working in Administration, work in seating position on cushioned chair for around 9 hours in front of computer 5 days a week.
29. Desires, likes and dislikes for food : Love foods, spicy food specially Indian, like meat
30. Name of foods which increase your problem : Dont really know, didnt notice either,
31. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so on.. How are you different from other persons, public speaking or not , you can describe all of the details about your behavior, love and affections. I feel like Im normal as other people, but always bit concern about perfection in anything, whatever I do or plan to do have to be perfect!
32. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases) -- dont know
33. Attached here your photographs of the affected area. (if required/optional) -- please let me know if needed
34. Location of the disease Around the outside of the Anal
35. Side of the problem (Right or Left), (Upper or Lower part of body)
36. Color of the secretions/discharges e.g urine, stool, sputum, Saliva etc. -- Normal
In order to find out that what miasm are you currently in, please answer the following Q's?
1. Please tell us about your pain, if any? How much is the pain and where? -- Pain at the moment in the active fistula is very slight but kind of continuous. BUT on the left side of the
anal where Im having the new pain is annoying and have burning feelings as well and the area is moist all the time.
2. Is there any pus coming from anywhere in your body and it's color, quantity and thickness? The color may be yellow, light yellow, brown, dark brown, greenish, white and watery.
3. What is the color of your discharges, if any? Blood is bright red (not thick), pus is light yellow (didnt had in last 2 weeks)
4. How about the blood discharges, if any? Please describe the color of blood and its thickness? Not that much for last couple of weeks from the active fistula, less than a drop on toilet paper once/twice in last 2 weeks
5. Please tell me about your constipation? I do have bad constipation and controlling it by taking Metamucil fibre drink 1 mug daily
6. How about the itching and burning in detail, if any? My active fistula is itchy sometimes and Im having burning feeling on the mouth of the anal area (left side of the anal)
7. How is your energy level and state of mind other than the one you already described? My state of my is very strong but I do get upset sometimes as the disease is not healing, my physical strength is ok but Im not a strong person, I do get tired very faster if I run or walk
8. Any other issues right now and in the past other than the one you have already described? I had appendicitis operation around 12 years back, had Hepatitis B around 14 years back and healed completely, had bus accident and got hurt (no injury) in the back and still have back pain but not always, had typhoid as an infant
9. What are you taking at the moment (homoeopathic and allopathic) on daily basis? only homeopathic
Tad_Sydney on 2012-03-13
Please stop Silicea 30c immediately. Wrong potency in your case.
♡ nawazkhan 8 years ago
There are a number of great homoeopaths in Sydney - Ken D'aran, Linda Coffee, David Levy, Peter Tuminello, Alistair Gray, Deborah Raye - to name a few. I was trained at the Sydney College of Natural Medicine and can vouch for their knowledge and experience. You really must get a classical homoeopath if you want real cure. Anyone who tries to focus mainly on the local problem is breaking one of the most basic guidelines in homoeopathy.
If you are looking to get treatment over the internet I might be able to help you, although face-to-face treatment always works better. I am in Brisbane so you cannot come to see me personally but if necessary I would refer you on to one of the people listed above.
I will post my intake form and we can see how we go. You should be familiar with these kinds of questions if you have visited homoeopaths before.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR GIVING YOUR CASE
Go through each problem one at a time giving a full description of what happens, what pains and sensations you get, what makes it worse and what makes it better, the history of the complaint including when it started and what was happening around that time.
Write a separate section for each problem. Cover even the smallest problems you have.
If any of your symptoms occur together, or immediately before or after one another this is important to note as well.
Do not give single word or short sentence descriptions. The more information you give the better I will be able to help.
Do not read up on the remedies and discuss them. Do not attempt to use the Remedy Finder program on this site. Try to keep yourself apart from all the information about remedies on the internet. Such research on your part actually makes it harder to find the right remedy for you not easier.
Whenever you describe a sensation or pain, try to help me to imagine having that same pain. For example, what would have to happen to me to recreate that symptom?
Allow yourself to diverge if you wish. If discussing the problem brings up any emotional or mental issues, then discuss them.
Do not edit your report, except for spelling mistakes. It is important that even if you use the wrong word, you write that. You can correct yourself in the next sentence.
If you have not done this by the time you have covered your problems, discuss the problems you have generally had in your life. What have been the big traumas, the big issues for you? Where have you felt unable to change, where do you get stuck repeating the same behaviours?
Also discuss the issues you might have had in childhood. Talk about your family, your upbringing, your parents. What kind of child were you? What did you fear, what did you aspire to, what do you remember the most?
Lastly talk about the way in which you handle or cope with your problems. What are the patterns that reoccur in your life? How do you find yourself managing your problems, even if it is not successful? To what degree do your problems affect you? How do you think everything will work out in the end for you?
There will almost certainly be more questions from me after this to clarify and to explore further.
Professional Classical Homoeopath
♡ brisbanehomoeopath 8 years ago
and take following medicines
Penicilin-1m 6 pills at bed time as a single dose. (you should take only one dose)
Next day no medicines at all of any pathy.(one day holiday)
1. Merc Sol-200 6 pills 2 times a day
2. Sulphur-200 6 pills at bed time every day
Take this treatment for 15 days and then give feedback
shouse_nsk 8 years ago
I'm so amazed with these many responses. I thank you all for your time and kind suggestions.
My current doctor is one of the doctor from your list who is treating me for more than a year now and the 2nd doctor I have visited later on as advised by my first doctor is on your list too. I know they are one of the best doctors in Sydney. But I have no idea what really is happening, even after more than a year of treatment why there in no improvement! On the top of this I'm feeling one more fistula opening. And this is the reason I felt like discussing my problem in this blog as I have been following this for few months and have seen very good coments from lot of sufferers.
However, my main concern is the Fistula now but the other problems I also have is : high cholesterol 5.6, have few little skin tags under my left and right arms which just came out within last 6 months, Almost all of my hand nails are fungal effected for last few years, these fungal are white in colour but no irritations at all, these fungal will go off and come back, I have constipation problem and taking 1 glass of Metamucil fibre drink daily, my body is always kind of warm, I do get tired/weak very faster If I run or walk fast.
I'm the youngest of 4 in my family. My Mother had Fistula about 15 years back and was cured with homeopathy treatment. As a kid I was active but I had appendicitis operation around 12 years back, had Hepatitis B around 14 years back and healed completely, had bus accident and got hurt (no injury) in the back and still have back pain but not always, had typhoid as an infant. My school results are very good. Happy with my current work and always been happy with my wife :)
I'm alright in solving problems and can find way out but become bit panic :(
I can't remember what I was going through when I had the first fistula, but was going through some financial and personal stress/problems when I had the second fistula
My current condition : My active fistula is itchy sometimes and Im having burning feeling on the mouth of the anal area (left side of the anal). Had mix blood & pus twice in within last few days. ABOUT THE PAIN : The pain will start slowly but gets severe within an hour, the fistula lump will be stiff & bigger. It feels like its gonna burst,like a big size pimple with extreme pain.And for last few months I have been squeezing out blood whenever I had severe pain and felt better within few moments.
Please let me know if you need more information.
Thanks & Regards'
Tad_Sydney 8 years ago
Is there any online store/pharmacy I can buy these medicine? I have been checking with google but no luck :(
Please let me know.
Thanks a lot.
Tad_Sydney 8 years ago
Tad_Sydney 8 years ago
Did you stop Silicea 30C?
Please take Sulphur 200C, 4 drops mixed in 1/4 cup of mineral water, only one dose.
Report progress after 2 days.
Many prayers for your good health.
♡ nawazkhan 8 years ago
Thanks, I'll have to buy the medicine and I don't really know where to buy from in Sydney. However, I'm going overseas on 21st March 2012 and would be able to get the medicine from my uncle who is a homeopath doctor :)
I'll update you afterwards.
Thanks & Regards'
Tad_Sydney 8 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.