jennifer0427 on 2012-03-15
The following additional information is required to help you. Therefore, please do the best you can in providing a detailed and accurate data.
6. Height .
9. List of your complaints
10. Since how long are you suffering from each complaint
11. Diabetic or non-Diabetic
12. Desire sweets/sour/salt
14. Tongue and Taste
15. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine)
16. What exactly is happening?
17. How do you feel?
18. How does this affect you?
19. How does it feel like?
20. What comes to your mind?
21. One situation that had a
big effect on you?
22. How did that feel like?
23. What sensation do you experience in that situation?
24. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand (Habits or Actions)?
25. Current and previous remedies/medicines you are taking or took in the past?
26. Family Background
27. Educational Qualifications of the patient
28. Nature of work, what do you do for living?
29. Desires, likes and dislikes for food
30. Name of foods which increase your problem
31. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so on.. How are you different from other persons, public speaking or not , you can describe all of the details about your behavior, love and affections.
32. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases)
33. Attached here your photographs of the affected area. (if required/optional)
34. Location of the disease
35. Side of the problem (Right or Left), (Upper or Lower part of body)
36. Color of the secretions/discharges e.g urine, stool, sputum, Saliva etc.
yogeshrajurkar 7 years ago
the following additional information is required to help you. therefore, please do the best you can in providing a detailed and accurate data.
2. age 38
3. sex female
4. single/married married
5. weight 175lbs
6. height . 5 feet
7. country usa
8. climate warm and humed
9. list of your complaints
alopecia areata, asmtha and sinus infection that has lasted even with meds
10. since how long are you suffering from each complaint
alopecia 10 years
asmtha 1 year
sinus infection 7 years
11. diabetic or non-diabetic non
12. desire sweets/sour/salt sweets
13. thirst not much
14. tongue and taste
15. current bp (without medicine and with medicine) its always low
16. what exactly is happening?
alopecia is always happening, little patches more or less, but always. i get shots from my dermotologist and hair starts to grow.
asthma is when i get stressed over something that lasts a few days. i start coughing and i notice that i am not getting in as much air. i use the puff and im better
sinus. i get the headaches, my facial bones hurt. it smells bad, constant drip behind my throat. mucus is always greenish. back of my eyes hurt
17. how do you feel? im used to it, so i dont suffer it as much now.
18. how does this affect you?
it doesnt i am used to it and i have learned to deal with it. only when i get the sinus headaches
19. how does it feel like?
i decribed it before
20. what comes to your mind?
21. one situation that had a
big effect on you?
the thought of losing my child is the only effect in my life. its fear
22. how did that feel like?
i lost him once at a mall and i felt my heart stop it was an out of body exp.
23. what sensation do you experience in that situation?
fear anguish panic
24. what are you showing by that gesture of your hand (habits or actions)?
25. current and previous remedies/medicines you are taking or took in the past?
puff now. nothing else
26. family background
no health issues
27. educational qualifications of the patient
28. nature of work, what do you do for living?
i am currently unemployed
29. desires, likes and dislikes for food
i like sweets and sometimes salty food.
30. name of foods which increase your problem
31. mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so on.. how are you different from other persons, public speaking or not , you can describe all of the details about your behavior, love and affections.
i am irritable, hurried and impatient. i am also caring giving and tolerant. public speaking no problem. i tend to love and care for my family especially. friends are a very important part of my life.
i always felt and feel loved by others.
32. aggravation (increases-time, season,)& amelioration (decreases)
pms i do become less tolerant.
33. attached here your photographs of the affected area. (if required/optional)
34. location of the disease
35. side of the problem (right or left), (upper or lower part of body)
36. color of the secretions/discharges e.g urine, stool, sputum, saliva etc.
jennifer0427 7 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.