Cervical Dysplasia & Ovarian CystsCan you help me with a homeopathic remedy for cervical dysplasia & reoccuring ovarian cysts?
1. Mental State of the patient
Feelings of sadness, hopelessness, loneliness, betrayl, emptiness.
2. Physical Ailments
Joint pain, ovarian simple cysts, sebaceous groin-area cyst, sometimes armpit cyst, vagina/cervical area slight discomfort or pinch-like feelings
3. The likely cause for above problems
A broken heart, a broken family, shattered dreams
4. The modalities like whether the patient feels well or worse in hot weather, cold weather etc., he is relieved by / worsenened by hot applications, cold applications etc.
Feels better in warm weather and warm applications.
1. Describe your main suffering?
Cervical Dysplasia (this is the main one I need help with), Ovarian Cysts, Folliculitis
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
Tendency to get migranes, infections, skin cysts, warts, feeling cold, hungry, fatigued, joint pain, lower back pain, TMJ, eczema
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
Depression & Anxiety, feelings of sadness and emptiness
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
heartache, headache, nothingness
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
Losing a loved one, Cystadenoma, 4-5 years ago.
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
migranes and ovarian cysts related to menses, otherwise no
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
warm, dry weather is when I feel best.
10. Describe your general mental set up?
Loving, loyal, inquisitive, sad, angry, moody, sensitive, argumentative.
11. How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
12. Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
13. Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
yes, very much so.
14. Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
causeless weeping, talking to myself, leg shake, fidgeting
15. How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
love my baby very much, distrust others, even friends and family
16. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
Fears of failure, never being loved, not feeling others truly care, anonymity, not being able to express myself, not being known, fear of death & disease.
17. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
Crave sweets, crunchy salty things, bubbles.
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
Mushy, bland, or dry. Do not like meat or tastes that are very acidic or bitter.
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
Not very sweaty. More sweat from trunk than head or limbs.
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
Irregular consistency, sometimes blood in stool, 1-2x per day, though not some days, inconsistent timing.
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
Toss and turn but sleep heavily. Can only sleep on right side, but sometimes back hurts on right side, so try to sleep on left side. Hard to find comfortable position with my neck.
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
Yes and no.
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
Feel deeply. See things other people dont see. Can be stressful. I am very strong and very weak at the same time.
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
Take birth control pill as recommended by doctors since cystadenoma removal of one ovary. Take folic acid and multivitamin.
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
diabetes, high blood pressure
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
slim and fit, not overweight, but round-bellied
24. (ONLY FOR FEMALES)
- Are the periods early, regular or late in general? How long do they last?
Very light 1-3 days
- Do you suffer from any kind of physical or mental discomfort before, during or after the periods?
Low flow, dark brown & clotted consistency, horrible headaches sometimes or nothing at all
starfish888 on 2012-03-17
The following additional information is required to help you. Therefore, please do the best you can in providing a detailed and accurate data.
6. Height .
9. List of your complaints
10. Since how long are you suffering from each complaint
11. Diabetic or non-Diabetic
12. Desire sweets/sour/salt
14. Tongue and Taste
15. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine)
16. What exactly is happening?
17. How do you feel?
18. How does this affect you?
19. How does it feel like?
20. What comes to your mind?
21. One situation that had a
big effect on you?
22. How did that feel like?
23. What sensation do you experience in that situation?
24. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand (Habits or Actions)?
25. Current and previous remedies/medicines you are taking or took in the past?
26. Family Background
27. Educational Qualifications of the patient
28. Nature of work, what do you do for living?
29. Desires, likes and dislikes for food
30. Name of foods which increase your problem
31. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so on.. How are you different from other persons, public speaking or not , you can describe all of the details about your behavior, love and affections.
32. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases)
33. Attached here your photographs of the affected area. (if required/optional)
34. Location of the disease
35. Side of the problem (Right or Left), (Upper or Lower part of body)
36. Color of the secretions/discharges e.g urine, stool, sputum, Saliva etc.
For Females Only
37. When is the period during the month approx date? Any monthly cycle issues? Regular, early, late, before problems, after problems, pain, any other discharges?
38. Are you pregnant? If yes, please give pregnancy start date? Any current issues?
♡ nawazkhan 8 years ago
2. Age 30
3. Sex F
4. Single/Married S
5. weight 142
6. Height 57
7. country US
8. climate Varied
9. List of your complaints Cervical Dysplasia (HPV), Ovarian Cysts, Follicular cyst in groin area underneath outer skin layer
10. Since how long are you suffering from each complaint 2 yrs HPV infection & 5-6 years Ovarian Cysts
11. Diabetic or non-Diabetic not diabetic
12. Desire sweets/sour/salt sweet and salty
13. Thirst normal
14. Tongue and Taste back of tongue white
15. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine) very good, no medicine needed
16. What exactly is happening? Mutated cells, viral infection, unwanted cysts forming
17. How do you feel? I feel sad a lot.
18. How does this affect you? It affects me negatively.
19. How does it feel like? My heart chakra hurts a lot.
20. What comes to your mind? Its not in my mind. Its just a bad feeling.
21. One situation that had a big effect on you? A break-up
22. How did that feel like? bad
23. What sensation do you experience in that situation? Disappointed, frustrated, hopeless
24. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand (Habits or Actions)? Fidgety, shaky
25. Current and previous remedies/medicines you are taking or took in the past? Birth control pill, multivitamin, folic acid.
26. Family Background mother-diabetic, asthma father-high BP, risk of colon polyps
27. Educational Qualifications of the patient highly educated
28. Nature of work, what do you do for living? Technical work
29. Desires, likes and dislikes for food crunchy, bubbly, sweet, salty
30. Name of foods which increase your problem n/a
31. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so on.. How are you different from other persons, public speaking or not , you can describe all of the details about your behavior, love and affections. externally good relations in love and friendship, but inside feel moody, angry, sad, untrusting of others
32. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases) dislike being cold, feel cold a lot
33. Attached here your photographs of the affected area. (if required/optional) internal issues, not possible
34. Location of the disease right ovary, cervix
35. Side of the problem (Right or Left), (Upper or Lower part of body) lower part of body more on right side
36. Color of the secretions/discharges e.g urine, stool, sputum, Saliva etc. normal urine, sometimes blood in stool, but mostly normal, clear saliva, no odd color or smell to any bodily discharges
For Females Only
37. When is the period during the month approx date? Unknown Any monthly cycle issues? Headaches and cramps before period, brown clotted discharge
38. Are you pregnant? no
starfish888 8 years ago
Please take Alumen 30C, 4 drops mixed in 1/4 cup of mineral water, 3 times a day, for 4 days.
Down the road, you will be needing additional remedies including Hydrastis 30C, Cinnamon Q and Thuja 200C and more.
So, your periods are always late?
Many prayers for your good health.
♡ nawazkhan 8 years ago
Yes, my periods come late and only for a short time. They are very light. This is partly because of my taking a birth control pill I'm sure.
When do I have to start taking those other herbs?
starfish888 8 years ago
'When do I have to start taking those other herbs?
Well, these are not herbs, but, homoeopathic remedies that are very powerful. You will take one remedy at a time depending upon your changing symptoms.
For periods issue, you may also order Pulsatilla Q. More prayers for you.
♡ nawazkhan 8 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.