≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

single wart on penis resurfaced 5 times in 9 mnts

Hello Doctors,

I am Sameer/Male/43/married.
A cauliflower like wart (fleshy, non-spongy, no pain, no itching, no sensitivity) developed on upper side of my penis about 1-cm from the abdomen joint in June'11 which I could cure with Garlic paste. It disappeared but came again after two months in August. This time I took Thuja 30c and Cinnabaris 30 3-times a day for 2 weeks without any positive affect and then I had to get rid of this wart by applying garlic paste.
But it resurfaced this time with in a month and I was advised to take Thuja 200 and Cinnabaris 200 twice a day and also apply Thuja MT on the wart. I got rid of the wart within a week and thought that the problem is over but within 15 days the same wart resurfaced. This time I again applied Thuja MT and took Thuja 200 and Cinnabaris 200 twice a day for a longer duration - about a month. But to my surprise during this treatment, the same wart has resurfaced for the 5th time. Now I am really worried and need help.

History - I got a similar wart under my nose on the right side when I was 12 yr old which my mother scratched with ginger & lime. This had resurfaced when I was 25 yrs and this time it was treated by a qualified Homeopath.

By nature I am a person who get irritate, angy easily, like cold weather, feel dry and thursty. sometimes desire for sweets. High desire for sex but less performance.


[message edited by sam2105 on Sat, 07 Apr 2012 11:24:33 BST]
  sam2105 on 2012-03-17
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
You are suppressing your warts, and making yourself harder to cure. It is possible that if you continue using our medicines in such a way that you will make yourself incurable, or create a new disease. When a symptom is suppressed continuously, it goes deeper in to the person, and stimulates new symptoms, new problems.

You really should be trying to see a homoeopath again, if it was sucessful the first time.
brisbanehomoeopath last decade
Thank you. I am really worried and do not have access to a good homeopath as I have moved to Mumbai couple of months back. It is a new place for me. Hence thought of getting some good advice on this forum.
[message edited by sam2105 on Mon, 19 Mar 2012 12:30:52 GMT]
sam2105 last decade
You need your constitutional
remedy for this. Someone would
have to take your case online.- and
mostly acute things are being done here.
Better to see someone in person
and Mumbai has many many
good homeopaths. Call up Rajan
Sankaran's clinic, he is a very famous
homeopath and probably very hard
to get an appt but you can get a
very good recommendation for
another homeopath.


simone717 last decade
Thank you Simone for your advice and help. I will surely get in touch with Rajan Sankaran's clinic in Mumbai.
Regards, Sameer
sam2105 last decade
I am surprised to see that how insensitive are the doctors here on this forum who do not bother to even give an advice based on their past experience.

In my case, few best homeopathic medicines have completely failed and there is a reason for great homeopaths here to consider this case.

Looking forward to seeing few advices.

It has been a week since I contacted Rajan's clinic in Mumbai with no appointment yet.

sam2105 last decade
Hi Sam,
calling up Sankaran is kind of like
calling up ___________ name a very
famous person. I thought they would
answer the phone and give you another
homeopath to consult and Knew you
would get a good name. There is another
colleague of Sankaran in Mumbai-Dr. Sunil Anand-his site is dranand.mumbai at gmail dot com.Try
contacting him.

As far as the forum - you posted when
one person on here who takes many
many cases was ill. So others were
overloaded and cases got missed.

If you want you can post a new thread,

title the thread- Kadwa please help-
or Nawaz please help.
People on here have their own work
and have 200 or something cases
they are volunteering for- no one
is insensitive, you have to know
how to work the forum right and not
get missed.
[message edited by simone717 on Fri, 30 Mar 2012 22:48:51 BST]
simone717 last decade
Thank you very much for your help Simone.

I will surely try to get in touch with the other doctor you have sugegsted.

Though I have been a regular visitor of this forum for couple of years and besides other small ailments, was able to fix my chronic acidity problem which as per allopathic doctors was uncurable. But I have a bad experience of not getting appropriate responses whenever I post a topic. Anyways, it happens.
sam2105 last decade
Hi- if you post topics in future-
title it- Maheeru need help-

and then write about your problem-
if your post starts to go to the bottom
and disappear with no answer-
write bump on it and it will go back to
the top. He will see it eventually and
then answer you. He is one of the
founders of the forum and gives very
good advice and stays with you.

Otherwise it can be random luck of
who responds etc etc and then people
think your case is being taken and it
really is not and everything goes
nowhere. Maheeru is not on here
everyday but if you keep bumping up
you will connect.

Good luck on the other doctor or
getting a recommendation for another
good doctor.

Best- simone
simone717 last decade
Thank you very much for your help Simone. I really appreciate the time and efforts you have put in here for me.
Rgrds, Sam
sam2105 last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.