Baby with Ear InfectionMy 9.5 month old appears to have another ear infection. He had one a month ago which he was treated with antibiotics for. I am hoping to use homeopathy this time around. Please advise! Thanks!
- Sudden onset
- Started fighting going to sleep (usually a very good sleeper), falls asleep on me but doesn't want to be put down in his bed. Has been waking very early in the morning.
- Slightly fussy (he is usually a very easygoing baby)
- It appears to be painful to touch his ears (I tried to look in them with an orthoscope and he was very upset). Has a runny nose - clear discharge. No fever, regular appetite, slight cough.
- Likes to be outside, distracted, held by mom, cuddly, falls asleep on mom but doesn't want to lay down (very unusual for him).
- Most striking - fighting sleep/waking early.
lindsayupp on 2012-03-19
1. Chmomilla-30 6 pills 3 times a day
2. Ferrum Phos-12x 2 pallets 3 times a day
Pl give feedback after one week
shouse_nsk 7 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.