Genital Area reoccuring cystsI am a 23 yr old female. About 3 years ago I had a pilonidal cyst removed from my butt area..right at the top of my buttcrack. A few months before that I had a cyst removed from my inner thigh. Now ever since I got these 2 they always come back. I can't go a month without getting a bump in my vaginal area or my inner thighs. Now I have recently formed a very uncomfortable bump right about my anus, but below the scar from my previous surgery. I know the pain I went through with the last one and I don't want to have surgery again...and on top of all those things I have no health insurance to see the doctor anyway. I need some serious help cause these bumps coming back as often as they do has put a strain on me.
k33sa on 2012-03-20
1) What is your Location/age/sex/height/weight? What is your JOB-WORK?
2) Duration of illness?
3) Chief Complaints?
4) How is your Thyroid functioning?
5) Do you have Diabetes?
6) Do you have Digestion Problem?
7) How is your Bowl movement?
8) Do you feel thirsty? How many glasses of water you drink every day?
9) Do you feel good in warm or cold or humid climate?
10) Are you having any stress? Describe it.
11) Do you get normal sound sleep?
12) Explain in detail about you mood?
13) Any problem with you periods? (For females)
- Are the periods early, regular or late in general? How long do they last?
- Do you suffer from any kind of physical or mental discomfort before, during or after the periods?
- Is the flow scanty, normal or excessive?
- Is the blood thick bright red or pale watery?
- Do you notice any clots in the flow?
14) Any past medical problem which you would like to share the information?
15) List of medicine in use at present?
16) Do you exercise daily? Or any other physical activity.
17) How is your Cholesterol level?
18) What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
19) How is your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
20) Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
Please get hold of following medicine in liquid dilution:
1) Hepar Sulph. 30.
>> Take three doses of Hepar Sulph 30 . First dose should be taken early morning empty stomach. Second dose in the afternoon and third dose before going to bed. Repeat for three days.
One dose means.
The medicine is in liquid dilution form. Add 3-4 drops of medicine in some half cup (Approx. 3 sip) water and stir with spoon. Sip up the content.
Continue with this medicine till the cyst ripes and drains off.
Please follow homeopathy restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, and no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 45 minutes before or after taking medicine.
Do update me when cyst starts draining.
♡ Nikkie 8 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.