≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

anal fissure with bleeding constipation atten. Dr. Nawaz 1


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Anal Fissure and severe constipation Dr nawaz plz help Page 3 of 3

This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Sir even after taking the medicines prescribed by you i go for laxatives when i get constipated ....hope its ok...or should i try to avoid it..Iam very scared to stop t
sonalika 8 years ago

'For constipation, please take Alumina 30C, 3 times a day, for 3 days.'

So, did you take the above remedy?
nawazkhan 8 years ago
yes sir i took alumina 30c for 3 days....constipation gets better only when i take the medicine...
[message edited by sonalika on Sat, 05 May 2012 06:21:38 BST]
sonalika 8 years ago
Ok, then, let's take Bryonia 30C, 4 drops mixed in 2 sips of mineral water, 3 times a day, for 4 days.

More prayers for you.
nawazkhan 8 years ago
Dr Nawaj,

Sir as suggested by you i am taking bryonia 40c from3 days now and i feel that the constipation is beeter now...stools r soft and have no feeling of cut/tear inside.Do you want me to continus it .plz suggest.
sonalika 8 years ago
Sir need your suggestion for further treatment.thanks
sonalika 8 years ago
So, you are doing ok now, thanks to our creator.

What are the current issues at the moment for further treatment?
nawazkhan 8 years ago
nawazkhan 8 years ago
Iam sorry i meant bryonia 30c .
As of now i feel little burning while passing motions inside the anus for some time and then feel better..do you want me to continue bryonia 30c ?I feel my main problem is constipation only.

Thanks and regards
sonalika 8 years ago
Please take Sulphur 200c, one daily dose for 3 days.
nawazkhan 8 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.