≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

care after turp and bladder neck recection

i am a male of 60.have chronic bronchitis. calculus in both kidneys. high bp controlled under medication.underwent turp on 15-12-2011 and again returp and bladder neck resection on 31-1-2012.now urine flow normal frequency 1-2 hours. lower abdomen light pain before and after urination. no erection for the past one year.sensitive to dust and humidity. suggest remedy
  rajeshmaini on 2012-03-27
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
first u have to tell main problem,which complient want to relief
100%height last decade
i will request your suggestions for the problem of my pain after two months of procedure.
rajeshmaini last decade
I have successfully helped many patients who were post TURP surgery, some of whom were incontinent and had to visit the toilet every half hour, with Arnica 6c in the Wet dose taken thrice daily. Annica 6c will also help with ED.

You can read all about my Joepathy on my website:


Search for 'Arnica the Mieacle Remedy'

The Wet dose of any Homeopathic remedy is made as follows:

Order the remedy in the Liquid pack in Alcohol, also referred to as Liquid Dilution in a bottle preferably with a dropper arrangement.
Get a 500ml bottle of Spring Water from the nearest supermarket.
Pour out about 3cm of water from the bottle to leave some airspace.
Insert 3 drops of the remedy into the bottle and shake the bottle hard at least 6 times before you sip a capfull of the bottle or a large teaspoonful which is the dose.
Shaking the bottle hard is homeopathic succussion and this enhances the effect of the remedy on the user.
Joe De Livera last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.