≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum

 

 

Remedy Finder:

Allergy

 

 

Similar posts:

Help needed for Black Mold Allergy 1mold allergy 15

 

The ABC Homeopathy Forum

mold allergy

I am living in an apartment in which there is something I am very allergic to. I think it is mold. I don't wheeze, as much as my lungs ache with pain. the pain feels like it is deep in my lungs. In the mornings, I am extremely agitated, and feel the need to leave and get fresh air right away. I am irritable, depressed, highly distractable, fragmented, and fatigued.

Any suggestions? I am 42 yo female. I also have problems with insomnia. I usually wake up after 4 or 5 hours of sleep around 4 a.m.
 
  jungeditor on 2012-04-07
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Please take Nux Vomica 200 in the morning and evening for 3 days and see how that affects in next 7-10 days.


One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 2 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 2 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.

Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.

If there is no relief come back with details. Please copy the Questionnaire from the following thread
http://www.abchomeopathy.com/forum2.php/188925/
and post all the questions here duly answered. On that basis your remedy may be worked out.
 
kadwa 8 years ago
You HAVE to move out of that
apartment. You cannot be exposing
your body to toxic mold every day.

Please get out of there and stay with
someone else till you find a new place.-

I had an entire family group living in
a house with hidden mold- all of them
healthy and then all became ill- They
got out of there and then regained
their health. Don't fool around with it.
 
simone717 8 years ago
and I wonder if you are in USA-
bc there are laws that do not allow this
and landlord has to pay for relocation
and so on.They either condemn the
bldg or landlord has to pay big money
to clean up the entire thing.
 
simone717 8 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register

 

Important
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.