≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

hearing loss & cricket sound in the ears


This mail is regarding my father who is 62 years old. He was in welding profession, and in the work, a hot scrap of the mold went into his ears, has consulted many ENT doctors, with no success. With age his hearing loss has increased on both ears and has been experiencing ear noise like that of a cricket all throughout from past 5 years. He sweats from his head excessively and hence wearing an ear aid is a challenge. He has thyroid smyptoms of snoring and numbness sometimes in his limbs and hands. Can you please suggest a homeapathy cure for reducing his ear? noise.
Name : K.Palani
Age: 62 years
Height: 5' 7''

He wears glasses.
  myexpression on 2012-04-13
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Describe me how all this started?

Dr. Showrav
Dr. Showrav last decade
Hi Doc,

Thanks for the reply.

Some 10 years ago, in his workplace, a welding spark went into his ears, and added to that the industrial noise worsened it. Over a period of time it the hearing degraded. Consulted many ENT specialists, they said operation could be done, but they couldn't guarantee the mental stability after surgery or even the success of the procedure. He switched to electronic hearing aids from seimens from 2006. But over the years, his hearing has impaired on both left and right ears. And the constant noise as that of a cricket had also started from 2006.

Hope I have explained what you had asked for.

myexpression last decade
This is a problem for years so it needs more care individually than I can provide in a forum. Though it is known y it happened it is easy that way to treat and recover her ears to normal but it is tough to get 100% recover of his hearing capabilities. But if u do not used any surgery than there is some hope still now to recover him. But also medication needs more time than a normal patient. So I m not sure that any one can help him so much here except u do not contract them in private practice.

If u want to contract me personally than my mailing address is at my profile given here.

There are many rules and regulations to treat him perfectly, If u can manage that than contract me there.

Dr. Showrav
Dr. Showrav last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.