ibs with sticky stool and left with gassy feeling at the endAge 30 yrs, female, i have been suffering from IBS i guess. My syptoms are sticky stools, take too long to clean my system still feel incomplete evacuation, most of the time feel gas trapped in intestines, pain in left side of abdomen after bowel movement for about an hr or sometimes more, frequent urination after bm.
And recently diagnosed with iron deficiency and anemia.. plz help as this hinders in my life so much.
And most importantly i am kinda of fine before my BM
[message edited by ayibah on Sun, 15 Apr 2012 13:47:17 BST]
[message edited by ayibah on Sun, 15 Apr 2012 13:48:15 BST]
ayibah on 2012-04-15
100%height 7 years ago
The following additional information is required to help you. Therefore, please do the best you can in providing a detailed and accurate data.
6. Height .
9. List of your complaints
10. Since how long are you suffering from each complaint
11. Diabetic or non-Diabetic
12. Desire sweets/sour/salt
14. Tongue and Taste
15. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine)
16. What exactly is happening?
17. How do you feel?
18. How does this affect you?
19. How does it feel like?
20. What comes to your mind?
21. One situation that had a
big effect on you?
22. How did that feel like?
23. What sensation do you experience in that situation?
24. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand (Habits or Actions)?
25. Current and previous remedies/medicines you are taking or took in the past?
26. Family Background
27. Educational Qualifications of the patient
28. Nature of work, what do you do for living?
29. Desires, likes and dislikes for food
30. Name of foods which increase your problem
31. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so on.. How are you different from other persons, public speaking or not , you can describe all of the details about your behavior, love and affections.
32. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases)
33. Attached here your photographs of the affected area. (if required/optional)
34. Location of the disease
35. Side of the problem (Right or Left), (Upper or Lower part of body)
36. Color of the secretions/discharges e.g urine, stool, sputum, Saliva etc.
For Females Only
37. When is the period during the month approx date? Any monthly cycle issues? Regular, early, late, before problems, after problems, pain, any other discharges?
38. Are you pregnant? If yes, please give pregnancy start date? Any current issues?
♥ nawazkhan 7 years ago
my stool is very sticky, paste like and difficult to pass. takes a lot of time to have a BM. And mostly after every BM i have incomplete ecacuation feeling ( basically thats the trapped gas in my intestines or rectum) which days hrs to pass after i exercise or do some yoga. and some days it takes 2 days as it doesnt go in one go badly tapped. i have this problem since i was a teen ager but it aggrevates with time. changed my diet... nothing helped... went for ayurvedic medicine doesnt seem working.. i am anemic and have iron deficiency.
One more thing my abdomen bloats alot sometimes abt 2 inch and after BM i have frequent urination i guess thats the gas causing the pressure..
[message edited by ayibah on Mon, 16 Apr 2012 09:37:43 BST]
[message edited by ayibah on Mon, 16 Apr 2012 09:38:45 BST]
ayibah 7 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.