≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum




Boiron Sinusalia ®: not available in . Available Boiron Arnicare ®: not available in . Available


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Please i need advise on dosing for Cough for 5 weeks and sinus pain. please can anyone help my husband

My husband has had a cough for 5 weeks now and sinus pain behind his eyes and nose.
my kids had whooping cough so it could be this. he coughs more at night and on rising, spitting lots of phlegm out too, the cough is sometimes barking.
he had a drosera 30c and this stopped the cough for a day so then had a 200c and it stopped it for a few days and has now returned. can anyone help please??
[message edited by pixie wood on Wed, 18 Apr 2012 13:03:09 BST]
  pixie wood on 2012-04-15
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Please can someone advise on dosage my husband has now had 2 x 200c drosera and they do definitly work for the cough but it returns can i have instruction of what to do is it dangerous to have to many 200c drosera.
Thank you
pixie wood last decade
take tablets kofaid[baksoncompany]-one tablet thrice daily-continue 15 days,stop drocera,after useing kofaid-first 7 days cough will increasing--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------regards,dr.alex
[message edited by dr.alex on Wed, 18 Apr 2012 13:15:50 BST]
dr.alex last decade
Thanks for your response but seems i cannot get this in the UK, i will keep looking thanks
pixie wood last decade
does anyone else have any remedy advise i cannot get the above recommendation unless i pay a fortune.this cough is going into week number 6 any help much appreciated
thank you
pixie wood last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.