Digestive problem: Docs please helpDear Docs, I had posted on this post a week ago, and then reallized for some reason no doctor is picking up my case. So I asked Dr. Brisbanehomeopath (I am not familiar with any particular doc, and this is the first time I have put a case on this website forum. Upon reading different cases that docs have solved or are working on, each of them seem very knowledgeable and efficient). Dr. Brisbane homeopath seem to be very busy with a lot of cases, would any other doc like to offer help? I will greatly appreciate it. Thanks.
Patient ID: Sex: Age:
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering?
Sluggish Digestive system, Do not like having breakfast, but I am hungry by mid-day, once eaten lunch, it does not digest until later in the evening (7:00pm) an then I am hungry again. Rest of the day after eating I feel so sluggish and tummy so bloated, to the point I have to loosen my belt. Those are the two meals I eat. Because of the bloated stomach I do not like excercising. It disrupts my life specially when I get constipated (not in medical sence, but more like not being able to evacuate completly)This is an every day struggle for me.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
Tougue feels like it has been burnt. Also get pimples (not very red and swollen, but small white ones around the nose, base of the nose)
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
I am worry wart. Thoughts of one of he family member getting sick/dying is the major worry.
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
Angry and frustrated, specially when in the morning after not being able to completly evacuate. Also very uneasy to the point being in pain when bloated in the evening.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
When baby, possibly 6 months or less, I had very bad diarrhea/infection/intolerance of milk, and was given very high doses of medication. I was also over-fed as a child. Whole childhood I struggled with constipaiton, which is remembered by my grandma and has been told she had to use soap as suppository.
In adulthood around 12 years ago, met with a wonderful Homeopath and she gave me some medication that took care of me not going everyday. Now I go everyday in the morning, but it has to be immediate, and stool comes out with a force. I feel much more comfortable now a days, for the past few years, but still on alternate days I get the same feeling of not completley clean. Also the flatus is a big problem beause it does not come out easily and I work 9 hrs a day and I am in public.So it becomes embarassing. Also, sometimes it seems like my lower GI track is dead and no matter how much pressure is there in upper abdomen, there is no peristalsis in lower GI. peristalsis happens only once a day in the morning when I have to go potty.
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
In the afternoon and evening.
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
Rice (white, polished)seems to aggrevate the problem.
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)? Yes, change in place definately causes a problem, also start and end of menses also cause big problems and feels like lower GI has died inside and is non responsive.
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
Emotionally I feel better during summer, I have not noticed any changes in physical discomfort.
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
I will call myself a litle arrogant, changeable, moody, not lazy, I like to work in fits--until complete, but then I go in resting phase and like to lie down-in bed.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
I like thunderstorms
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
I like company to share my pain, but somethings I like to internallize than being consoled. Consolation to me is fake since other person is not experiencing it.
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?I am very sensetive to smelland cannot tolerate bad smell.
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
Happy, husbands I guess have general annoying characters, but overall happy.
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly? yes, world going to end in a catastrophy, but Family and I survive somehow.
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
Depends, soemtimes I crave hot, spicy and very liquidy things, but in winters I crave rich and sweet, although I can never eat too much sweet as it gives me a tongue rash and angular chelosis.
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
When I am hungry, I can gulp down a big meal, but when not I do not care much about food.
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
No I can digest anything, alhtough I dont like fish or meat because of the smell.
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
No sweat except in head and a little in trunk.
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
Bowel-once a day, on alternate days feels like did not empty completly, stool comes out very forcefully, so no shape.
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
On sides usually, sometimes face up, First sleep is very good, but I generally wake-up after 4 hrs and after that it is very fitful-part of the reason I have 2 toddlers and they wake-up in the middle of the night.
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
I am inquisitive and like to learn-mostly about biology and human health problems, I am aware, like to experiment,and confident in my ability to hard work to get myself out of any difficult situation life throughs at me.
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
as above illustrated.
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
Grand pa-paternal- of eosophagos, paternal grand-ma- of bones,maternal grand ma -died of severe nose bleed followed by anemia, father-ostio-arthritis, mom-nosebleed.
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
Thin boned, but approaching the max weight before getting into fat category, mostly in my abdomen, possibly result of two back to back pregnancy.
24. (ONLY FOR FEMALES)
Please answer the following questions:
(Please give details of your past menstruation if you have attained menopause.)
- Are the periods early, regular or late in general? regular How long do they last? 10 days-start wit a slight color that lasts 5 days and then 5 days of heavy periods
- Do you suffer from any kind of physical or mental discomfort before, during or after the periods? Get very irritable
- Is the flow scanty, normal or excessive? excessive
- Is the blood thick bright red or pale watery?thick, bright red
- Do you notice any clots in the flow?
yes some during heavy periods
[message edited by raj14 on Wed, 18 Apr 2012 21:32:41 BST]
[message edited by raj14 on Wed, 18 Apr 2012 21:39:15 BST]
[message edited by raj14 on Wed, 18 Apr 2012 22:36:54 BST]
[message edited by raj14 on Mon, 23 Apr 2012 14:18:47 BST]
[message edited by raj14 on Mon, 23 Apr 2012 14:23:19 BST]
raj14 on 2012-04-18
♡ brisbanehomoeopath 8 years ago
Please let me know if you have any other question.
raj14 8 years ago
♡ brisbanehomoeopath 8 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.