≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Remedy Finder:

Bladder Infection



Posts about Bladder Infection

Guinea Pgi with Straining/Constipation and Bladder Infection23 yr old with bladder infection24 year old girl with bladder infection9Recurring bladder infection7Bladder Infection4lingering symtoms after bladder infection1Gallbladder infection1Dog with bladder infection10Bladder infection6


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

kidneys & bladder infection, puss cells in urine


i am married woman of 35 age, having 3 kids, youngest kid is just 10 months old.

i have recently devloped pain in my abdomen, went to doctor for checkup and she asked for ultrasound which showed infection in kidneys and bladders, further urine report showed that puss cells are there in urine.

Ultrasound report conclusion:
Bilateral calyectasia with mild cystitis (as on 18-04-12 report)

now i am feeling severe pain in lower abdomen region which comes after intervals sometimes and frequent urge of stool and going to wash room for stool after every few mins since last 2 days, it is painful and watery.

can't eat or drink something, as just after it i have to go to washroom for stool.

feeling lot weakness & fatigue in whole body, especially legs.

No thirst but hunger is there, though i can't eat because of fear of going to wash room.

it is my first post here and i am new, but expecting that i will get good advice.

  Fiza35 on 2012-04-18
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Pl take floowing medicines

1. Collocynth-30 6 pills 3 times a day
2. Aleo Soc-Q (mother tincture) 2 drops 3 times in 2 teaspoonful of water

Pl give feedback after 3-4 days

R.P. Tamhankar
[message edited by shouse_nsk on Thu, 19 Apr 2012 02:54:16 BST]
shouse_nsk last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.