≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Corns on ball of the foot

My son has corns on the ball of the right foot for the last 2 months. These are 6-7 bunched close together, painful, yellowish in color and some of them have erupted from the skin.
I have tried Ant Crud 30 for about 10 days but that did not help.
Based on the corn condition and my son's general condition, Fer. Picrium could be the next alternate but I'm not sure. I have attached a picture of the foot for reference

Can some one please advise?

Thanks for the help

(This post contains an image. To view the image, please log on.)

  rohitg on 2012-04-22
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
corn occur due to excessive sweat in foot area causing skin to become soft and prone to corn secondly keeping /wearing shoes having crampled or damaged inner lining and thirdly unhygenic condition j k mohla
akshaymohl last decade
Hi J K Mohla,
Thanks for your reply.
Can you advise a suitable medicine for this problem?

rohitg last decade
pl reply if its due to excessive sweat or bad smell in your feet .silicea 200 weekly dose for one month
akshaymohl last decade
Pl take

1. Antimony Crudum-1m 6 pills at bed time alternate days
2. Calc Fluorica-1m 6 pills at bed time alternate days
i.e. on Sunday no1, on Monday no 2 like that,

Pl take Vitamin D Capsule, weekly dose. ( You can ask chemist for recomended weekly dose capsule or you can ask any doctor)

With this treatment I have cured many patients.

Pl give feedback after 15 days

R.P. Tamhankar
shouse_nsk last decade
I have ordered these medicines and will report to you after 15 days.
Thanks for the advice and help
rohitg last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.