≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Injury to eyes

2 nights ago my husband was driving and something flew into his eye - it was extremely painfuly for him to blink - he flushed it with water, then a solution from wal-mart and he resorted to using an eye pad to keep his eye closed at work. It has since become bareable but he still feels discomfort like there's something in it (I tried looking but I can't really see anything).

Any suggestions? (he doesn't have medical and is reluctant to be seen by a doctor)

Then tonight while my son was playing with our kittens, he got scratched on the inner white part of his eye I think I can see where the scratch is (its a red) he teared up pretty good and I just put my hand to cover his eye and so he stopped moving it. He can still see, tearing has stoped, still blinking, no blood or anything oozing out - but I'm worried about the possiblity of infection - what should I do? can recommend drops/something I cna use to flush his eyes out?
  Hawaiianmommy on 2012-04-23
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
right now its 1:30am so we are about to go to sleep unless I see any messages in the next few moments.

Thanks to anyone who takes the time to read and/or help.
Hawaiianmommy last decade
Please give symphytum 30 to your hub and Ledum Pal 30 to your son thrice a day for 2 days.

If there is no relief both should get sulphur 30 thrice a day for only one day,
kadwa last decade
Thank you
Hawaiianmommy last decade
If your son's injury to his eye has not been helped by the therapy that Kadwa has prescribed you will have to use an Antibiotic eye drop like Chloramphenicol Eye drops immediately as you cannot take a chance play with an eye injury which can go from bad to worse in a few hours.
Joe De Livera last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.