Bartholin cyst with recurrent bleedingI have had Bartholin issues for almost 2 years now. It started out as small lump that grew to the size of a golf ball.Sitting, walking was almost unbearable.During a harsh allergy season I sneezed violently which caused my bartholin to burst. E.R visit entailed which involved lancing ( so much more blood) and a thin strip of gauze covered with iodine was inserted into the cavity. i was sent home with antibiotics and instrctions of not removing the gauze for 3 days.Further marsupilazation follwed 2months later.No relief from the procedure( if anything it got worse) Along with scores of sitz baths, periodic antibiotics, and pain meds. my bartholin swells slighlty then bleeds from the small hole that will not close up.The blood has no odor and is the brightest red. Its amazing how so much blood comes from this little hole . the bleeding starts from something as simple as laughing hard, sneezing,having a bowel movement,or squatting. my sex life is null and void and I fear my marriage is failing. i have no health insurance, have tried silica, even bromelain for inflammation. Can someone give me some positive feedback on what to do???? I'm Lost!!!!!
ladybugzrvenge on 2012-04-23
The following additional information is required to help you. Therefore, please do the best you can in providing a detailed and accurate data.
6. Height .
9. List of your complaints
10. Since how long are you suffering from each complaint
11. Diabetic or non-Diabetic
12. Desire sweets/sour/salt
14. Tongue and Taste
15. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine)
16. What exactly is happening?
17. How do you feel?
18. How does this affect you?
19. How does it feel like?
20. What comes to your mind?
21. One situation that had a
big effect on you?
22. How did that feel like?
23. What sensation do you experience in that situation?
24. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand (Habits or Actions)?
25. Current and previous remedies/medicines you are taking or took in the past?
26. Family Background
27. Educational Qualifications of the patient
28. Nature of work, what do you do for living?
29. Desires, likes and dislikes for food
30. Name of foods which increase your problem
31. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so on.. How are you different from other persons, public speaking or not , you can describe all of the details about your behavior, love and affections.
32. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases)
33. Attached here your photographs of the affected area. (if required/optional)
34. Location of the disease
35. Side of the problem (Right or Left), (Upper or Lower part of body)
36. Color of the secretions/discharges e.g urine, stool, sputum, Saliva etc.
For Females Only
37. When is the period during the month approx date? Any monthly cycle issues? Regular, early, late, before problems, after problems, pain, any other discharges?
38. Are you pregnant? If yes, please give pregnancy start date? Any current issues?
♡ nawazkhan last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.