≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

wart on left and right thumb finger- photo attached with this post

I have a wart on my left thumb finger for more than 2 years.. also a new one is developing on my right thumb finger. currently i am taking Thuja 200 & Causticum 200 for 3-4 months, but there is no any improvement.. please prescribe some remedy...

(This post contains an image. To view the image, please log on.)

  sinha500 on 2012-04-25
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
You cannot cure warts that way. Thuja and Causticum are only useful when they suit the whole case. Warts are a result of an internal imbalance, which will also be affecting other parts of your body. The whole picture needs to be understood to stop the warts appearing and to remove the ones you have.

Even if you were just to look at warts as a symptom on its own, there are over 340 different remedies known to cure them in homoeopathy.
brisbanehomoeopath last decade
then what should i do? i visited a homeopathic practitioner, they prescribed the above.. please help
sinha500 last decade
Then you found a lazy practitioner. They just gave you two of those 340 remedies, and did not bother to sort out the deeper case. How long did they spend with you?
brisbanehomoeopath last decade
its more than 3-4 month i spend with him, please provide some more details what i do?
sinha500 last decade
No I mean a proper consultation takes 1-2 hours, with many details gathered in order to make a confident prescription. How long did they take with you?
brisbanehomoeopath last decade
oh! they asked me a lots of questions... about my health, family background, what i like/dislike etc
sinha500 last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.