≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Need help to cure Mental Health and Delusional Disorder

Dear Doctors,

My father is 58 years old. He has problem with his sleep since 1997. He is using Rivotril since 2000 for his sleeping disorders.
Now from few weeks he is feeling very unsecure. He always thinks someone is after him and will harm him by conspiracy. He thinks his brothers and sisters and people around him all are conspiring about him. He everyday ask my mother to check property documents, he think someone is going to steal his property from him.
He insists every member of the family all the time to close all the doors and windows and don’t go out. When we ask why we should not go out he says someone will harm you, people are not happy with you. He also thinks neighbors are not good, they also may harm you.
I ask my father; let’s go to see a doctor for your sleep disorder. He always says my problem is not treatable.
Please help me to overcome this problem. I am worried about my father’s health.
  yas111222 on 2012-05-14
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Please give him three doses of Hyoscyamus 200 as follows and see how that affects in next 15 days (only 3 doses in 15 days).

day 1 morning
1st dose

day 1 evening
2nd dose

day 2 morning
3rd dose

One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 2 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 2 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.

Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 15-20 minutes before or after taking medicine.
kadwa last decade
Dear Dr. Kadwam
Thanks for reply.

it will not be possible for me to give medicine to my father directly or by informing him b/c he do not take medicine other than he is already using. He always refuse to see to a doctor and take any medicine.

I will have to give him by mixing it in food or in drink.
is it safe?
is this action is right?
yas111222 last decade
You may administer the remedy by mixing in water he drinks. He should complete his sips within 30 minutes and should not sip it throughout the day.
kadwa last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.