≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Buttoks Abscess

I am shy to show anyone my behind area. I keep having these abscess on my buttoks ares for the pasy 15 years and no doctor can help me so far. I am now suppose to see a dermatologist recommended by my doctor.

No that area is all scared with abscess marks. I was told by my doctor to take sit bath but didn't help. I had one open a couple year ago by a doctor. It was on my tail bone.

These abscess keeping coming at new and old places. My doctor also recommend that I should drain them but I don't know how to drain them.

Some are very small and some are large. I tend to squeeze then when I get upset and angry because of the way they look. When ever I go to bed with someone they always ask what is that and then I can see the feature on that person face changes. They looked at me like I have some kind of disease.

I would be glad for any recommendation to reomve the scars and stop these abscess from coming back.

I am now trying something I purchase off they net from treatboilscomI am wondering if this is Carbuncles
  torontowest on 2005-08-04
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Read the post on Silica:


If you decide to use Silica the way it is in the forum, your eruptions may go away in few days. You have to use it for several months.
kuldeep last decade
hello this pain is horrible ...i undstnd ur pain...can u tell m does abscess can cause tru marijuana weed
KAUFMANN last decade
For recurrent abscess:

Hepar sulf 200 thrice daily (acute exacerbation)

followed by, Silica 1M once a week (total 4 doses)

To start Hepar Sulf if another one appears (stop Silica)
dramitkarkare last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.