≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Medicine for woman to raise sexual desire

is there any medicine to raise sexual desire of woman of around 42 yrs old. she does not feel having sex
  kooper9x on 2012-05-24
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
How is her behaviour with childern & with you? Also tell something about her bidy type (lean & thin, fat etc)
AsadGhumman last decade
her behaviour is good with all. she is lean & thin. she says that she has no problem with me but loosing interest.
kooper9x last decade
please give her Sepia-30c once daily for 7 days. Report after 10 days or whenever you notice any change in behaviour


5 drops of Sepia-30 in half cup of water 30min before or 30min after meal only once a day for 7 days regularly.
AsadGhumman last decade
plz clarify that its Sepia-30C or Sepia-30
kooper9x last decade
Both are same :)

please update about the progress.
[message edited by AsadGhumman on Thu, 31 May 2012 06:53:37 BST]
AsadGhumman last decade
Sepia is best very good advise j k m
akshaymohl last decade
My wife age 49
Mono pause is running , she lose interest in sex.
Her weight 56 kg, height 4ft.11inc.
Belly is some high.
Give me advice medecine for her.
Goutam saha 5 years ago
no other complaints?

drthoufeequebhms 5 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.