≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

About unhealing fistula

A request to any homeopathy Doctor, please suggest me with detail medicine and its application for my unhealed fistula. I have fistula, but no blood oozing, also not get healing too. I scared about operation and its results.
Please any Doctor could suggest for best homeo-medicine and its effective applicatio. I am 38 yr old man.
Thanks to all Doctors.
  rajudas09 on 2012-05-27
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Hi rajudas,
Nawazkhan has had great success with
your problem, If you look now on forum
front page there is a huge thread about
fistula's near the top.

You can click on that thread and put
your post in there and Nawaz will
get back to you.

He is traveling right now and has
off and on internet access.
simone717 last decade
Hi rajudas.

I don't understand what is going on

You have a Woman using this id
about wanting to lost weight?
and posting about daughter- and she
is able to do separate posts?

Can she help you fill out the questions
so Nawaz can treat you????

If that is your wife- she should make
a new name as a user for herself
so it does not get confused with
YOUR treatment.
simone717 last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.