≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

ED and Testicls


This is a guy who is struggling because of one hair loss drug. It has left me with ED, no erections and testicles shrinkage. I am taking Vajikarana for now I haven't found any improvement. I am always healthy and 30 years old after this drug use I have become like this. Would you please advice me any medicine please? I don't want to become an impotent since I am getting married soon.

I can provide details as per your request.

[message edited by smooth4me on Tue, 29 May 2012 17:59:18 BST]
  smooth4me on 2012-05-29
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Please take three doses of Nux Vomica 200 as follows and see how that affects in next 15 days (only 3 doses in 15 days).

day 1 morning
1st dose

day 1 evening
2nd dose

day 2 morning
3rd dose

One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 2 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 2 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.

Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.
kadwa last decade

I forgot to mention I am using Vajikarana currently and I got this side effect because of hair fall medication. I just want to make sure we are on right track. Does this make any effect on my health?

I was trying to place an order but you did not mention potency like 200C or 200X and also which size should I order? I can't order soft tablets I have to order liquid.

Thanks for your response.
[message edited by smooth4me on Wed, 30 May 2012 14:43:03 BST]
smooth4me last decade
200C. Please go ahead. You may buy 10 ml dilution.
kadwa last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.