Ganglion cyst fingerA year ago I developed a small ganglion cyst on my left index finger under the nail at the first joint. It remained insignificant so I ignored it.
About a month ago, the cyst seems to have enlarged and spread sidewards of the joint to for another bulge under the joint. it feels alternatively soft and hard over few days, painful when pressed.
Apart form this, I am healthy except for TMJ problem- when I am stressed.
new2town on 2012-06-04
The following additional information is required to help you. Therefore, please do the best you can in providing a detailed and accurate data.
6. Height .
9. List of your complaints
10. Since how long are you suffering from each complaint
11. Diabetic or non-Diabetic
12. Desire sweets/sour/salt
14. Tongue and Taste
15. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine)
16. What exactly is happening?
17. How do you feel?
18. How does this affect you?
19. How does it feel like?
20. What comes to your mind?
21. One situation that had a
big effect on you?
22. How did that feel like?
23. What sensation do you experience in that situation?
24. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand (Habits or Actions)?
25. Current and previous remedies/medicines you are taking or took in the past?
26. Family Background
27. Educational Qualifications of the patient
28. Nature of work, what do you do for living?
29. Desires, likes and dislikes for food
30. Name of foods which increase your problem
31. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so on.. How are you different from other persons, public speaking or not , you can describe all of the details about your behavior, love and affections.
32. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases)
33. Attached here your photographs of the affected area. (if required/optional)
34. Location of the disease
35. Side of the problem (Right or Left), (Upper or Lower part of body)
36. Color of the secretions/discharges e.g urine, stool, sputum, Saliva etc.
For Females Only
37. When is the period during the month approx date? Any monthly cycle issues? Regular, early, late, before problems, after problems, pain, any other discharges?
38. Are you pregnant? If yes, please give pregnancy start date? Any current issues?
♡ nawazkhan 7 years ago
Ganglion cyst- details enclosed
TMJ, tension headaches - 7-8 years when I am stressed headache back of neck/jaw to head. Molars feel really painful
Constant pain in right leg - like a nerve from crotch to calf..aggravated with over use - 2 years. No abnormality in any MRIs both leg and brain.
Non diabetic. Crave sweets. Moderate thirst. 110/70 bp
16. All three complaints listed
Feel irritated and snap at people when in pain. Sometimes when pain is bad worry about worst situation.
Big problem- inlaws relations. Upset over blowups in past. Get angry and feel like i have been the loser in this
Stay at home mom well educated.
Comfortable home situation.
Cant take strong smells- fruits/flowers, unpleasant body odor etc - makes me throw up.
impatient by nature need to have control of situation.
WORSE ON RIGHT SIDE ALL PROBLEMS!!
All normal - 30day cycles. Heavy periods
new2town 7 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.