scalp folliculitis or scalp acne?I have had pimples on my scalp for 3-4 years and I'm 19 years of age. pimple started off small and then started to become small pus -filled pustules. they itch when i apply an antibacterial ointment. The pimples are mostly sore and painful and are located all over the crown area
I am a light sleeper and wake up easily in the night but find it difficult to wake up early in the morning if i need to (to study for example). usually feel hot at night. talk in my sleep also
I'm sensitive to too hot and too cold
my state of mind is very scared and paranoid and nervous sometimes. i also talk in sleep.
sometimes i crave sweet things and sometimes savoury.
no major illness but experiencing mild diffuse hair fall and clogged skin around nose.
I tried homeopathy once before for 8 months but homeopath was not professional and was confusing.
my thirst levels vary but i tend not to drink enough water.
lauren b on 2012-06-08
and post all the questions here duly answered. On that basis your remedy may be worked out.
♡ kadwa last decade
1. Describe your main suffering?
ichty and mostly painful pustules on scalp (no dandruff or yellow /white greasy scales present and no red rash, only pustules are present). mild hair fall which has slowed down alot (but I'm trying to regrow it back ). also i have acne prone. congested skin around nose.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
slim body and find it difficult to improve my appetite ( don't think i eat enough)
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
depressed state of mind. always paranoid and sometimes nervous before doctor or dentist visits
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
i feel i am worst when I'm alone (constantly thinking about the skin condition). when we people my mind is diverted from my skin problem
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
i noticed it roughly 3-4 years ago when i moved to the UK and gradually
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
the pustules increase in amount at unexpected times. (1 day there will be few, next day they will be much more)
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
possibly too much oil since i am 19. i have tried various gently organic shampoos but nothing works.
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
i like moderately hot and slightly humid whether
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
suspicious,nervous, paranoid easily irritated ( and possibly irritating)
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
yes but only by people who i am comfortable with
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
i don't like too much bright light. I hate the smell of hospitals because it makes me scared
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
nail biting when I'm nervous and sometimes talk to myself
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
friends are nice but scared that they don't think well of me (behind my back)
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
I am scared of spiders and heights. i talk in my sleep
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
sometimes savoury and sometimes sweet food. I get easily distracted
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
Normal thirst but i don't drink enough water
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
egg plant, certain non-sweet papaya fruit
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
underarms sweat a lot
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
light sleeper but difficulty waking up in the morning
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
mind of my own, own thoughts and very particular about my appearance.
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication? very mild
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
diabetes and parkinsons
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
slim , dark black eyes, big nose
24. (ONLY FOR FEMALES)
Please answer the following questions:
(Please give details of your past menstruation if you have attained menopause.)
- Are the periods early, regular or late in general? How long do they last?
regular for 5-6 days
- Do you suffer from any kind of physical or mental discomfort before, during or after the periods?
irritable before them.
- Is the flow scanty, normal or excessive?
- Is the blood thick bright red or pale watery?
- Do you notice any clots in the flow.
kindly advise. mostly i answered the questions in my previous post.
lauren b last decade
day 1 morning
day 1 evening
day 2 morning
One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 2 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 2 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.
Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.
♡ kadwa last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.