≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Imature Male Discharge

Hi, I am 26-year-old single male. Dr. I want to ask about my sexual problem. I have problem with my erection, erections remains only for a couple of seconds and then discharge within two to three seconds and sometime when I rub only and discharge without erection mean in normal size get discharged. Plz suggest me some medicine to remove this problem. I will be thankful to u.
  serialbuilder on 2012-06-08
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Agnus cast 30 three times a day for 5 days repeat after 15 days one dose daily for 7 days
akshaymohl last decade
Sir Askhay plz also suggest me that is it medical problem or may be psychological problem, if there is a chance of psychological problem then plz tell me I want to avoid medicines and get treated psychologically.

serialbuilder last decade
Mostly sex pro vlem are due to thinking on this subject and worrying about Howe ber you can take this medicine
akshaymohl last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.