High Uric Acid - Pain in big toe - Remedy PleaseI am attaching the questionnaire . Hope it helps.
Patient ID: Sex: Age: bijoy2000 / Male / 52 yrs
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering?
Presently, high uric acid with swelling of left big toe
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
Ankylosing spondilitis,(both hip joints replaced in 1995 & 2000, presently extremely slow deterioration) + psoarisis (on knuckles)
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
Cannot understand this question
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
Would like to die as an escape
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
Ankylosing spondilitis - Presumably, when i was 22 and fell on my buttock while playing football.
Uric Acid - don't know, found out 2 years ago.
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
Cold and/or humid weather - aggravates the problem.
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
Hot & dry weather
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
Generally agreeable, seldom moody. Some ego. Physically lazy (now, since movement involves much more effort than normal)
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
Like to watch thunderstorms from a safe location
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless weeping, talking to one self etc?
I do talk to myself
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
Very helpful & sympathetic
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly? Fears - Vertigo, claustrophobia.
Dreams - Many times i dream of flying like a bird.
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
Craving - eggs, sweets (any kind). Aversions - None
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
Sleep any time & deep sleep every time. No particular posture
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
More will power
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
' Indocap', when pain levels in Ankylosing spondilitis were high (between 1985-2004)
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
My father had moderately high (blood pressure & uric acid)
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
Earlier my height was 5'8' now i am stooped (due to disease) and am 5'6½'. Typical look with protruding neck, pot belly and waddling walk. Face is approx square, bald patch at the back. Fair complexion, shaven beard, normal moustache (grey).
bijoy2000 on 2012-06-08
Info.rahiq 7 years ago
1. Ledum Pal-200 6 pills 2 times a day
2. Star of Betelhem 5 drops 2 times a day in one teaspoonful water
Pl take this treatment for 15 days and then give feedback
shouse_nsk 7 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.