≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

red inflammed gums my 12 year old son

my 12 year old son has had read inflammed gums since his permanent teeth starting coming in years ago. somedays they are not as red or swollen as others. at times they will bleed but do not cuase him pain...other that feeling very self conscience about it...which just started as he approaches puberty. he also has a recurring wart on the tip of his right thumb. (i think it is a wart?) it first appeared five years ago...the growth becomes very inflammed, hard, swollen and very painful. eventually it will bleed which relieves the pain and swelling...but it always comes back a few months later. i would appreciate any suggestions.

thank you
  flowertea on 2004-05-03
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
I had inflammed gums starting 1990. I was treated by two periodontists with no success. In fact my gum condition got worse and in a very bad condition.

I read somewhere that toothpastes contain SLS (sodium laureth sulfide) which may cause canser. So, I stopped using any toothpaste, and surprisingly my gum has gradually improved tremendously.

I have stopped using toothpaste for the past one year and also stopped visiting my periodontist.
W Kassim last decade
i would need more info about your sons personality
thuja would be a good remedy for warts and it might also help with his gums there are also kali-mur and silica in cell salts 6x you can get them at health food stores
the mouth repersents speaking being who you are in the world
inflammation is anger
you should speak to him and see what else is going on
also Vit A and C it very important
healyourlife last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.