Anal fistulasuffering from anal fistula.....
first it was piles..then an abscess emerged near anus.took homeopathic treatment and it bursted to become fistula.then i switched to alopath and it made the prob worst.i developed a fissure due to hard stool and another abscess slightly upward from anus toward penis (i dnt know tthe name of that area)
then i switched to homeopath again and with treatment the fissure became an abscess and it got burst(i dnt know whether it has become a fistula or not) and the other abscess near my pelvic area (i suppose that is the name) grew up in lengnth and it also got burst.
treatment undergoing - homeopathic
doctor's diagnose - superficial anal fistula
first fistula - not draining but hurts a little when touched.
abscess near tail bone (fissure that turned to abscess) is still leaking pus and blood
abscess in pelvic region - grown smaller in length but a bit is still hard and leaking and painful to touch.
pain after bm - ranking 5 ( counted 1 least and 10 highest)
in the tailbone region.
cant sit comfortably
please advice what is superficial fistula and will it be cured by homeopathy(since i am on same doc for 1 and a half month)
how long will it take to cure
what to eat.
can i have chicken
i am very fond of food and now i cant eat any nonveg.
i feel very weak all the time and frustrated and depressed.
roast2509 on 2012-06-16
The following additional information is required to help you. Therefore, please do the best you can in providing a detailed and accurate data.
6. Height .
9. List of your complaints
10. Since how long are you suffering from each complaint
11. Diabetic or non-Diabetic
12. Desire sweets/sour/salt
14. Tongue and Taste
15. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine)
16. What exactly is happening?
17. How do you feel?
18. How does this affect you?
19. How does it feel like?
20. What comes to your mind?
21. One situation that had a
big effect on you?
22. How did that feel like?
23. What sensation do you experience in that situation?
24. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand (Habits or Actions)?
25. Current and previous remedies/medicines you are taking or took in the past?
26. Family Background
27. Educational Qualifications of the patient
28. Nature of work, what do you do for living?
29. Desires, likes and dislikes for food
30. Name of foods which increase your problem
31. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so on.. How are you different from other persons, public speaking or not , you can describe all of the details about your behavior, love and affections.
32. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases)
33. Attached here your photographs of the affected area. (if required/optional)
34. Location of the disease
35. Side of the problem (Right or Left), (Upper or Lower part of body)
36. Color of the secretions/discharges e.g urine, stool, sputum, Saliva etc.
For Females Only
37. When is the period during the month approx date? Any monthly cycle issues? Regular, early, late, before problems, after problems, pain, any other discharges?
38. Are you pregnant? If yes, please give pregnancy start date? Any current issues?
♡ nawazkhan 9 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.