≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

genital and anal wart

Hi, I'm a 23 old guy. I have a problem with persistent anal condylomas. I went to 4 or 5 doctors but I still do not have solved my problem. at this point I'd like to try with homeopathy. Can anybody help me? thanks
  fede889 on 2012-06-21
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Hi-why not try seeing a homeopath
face to face? this is the best way bc
then homeopath can use all diagnostic
tools. If you need help choosing one
let me know where you are and I can
find some options for you.

But fyi- you want someone who has
practiced at least 5 years and who has
cured some cases of what you have. It
is also good to find a homeopath you like
to use whenever anything comes up-
like a trusted family doctor.
simone717 last decade
grazie, ma sei italiano?? io sto a Roma..
fede889 last decade
Ok- you live in Rome.. I will look for you.

[message edited by simone717 on Thu, 21 Jun 2012 19:41:15 BST]
simone717 last decade
Hi-In Italy you have to be an MD to practice Homeopathy.

Call or email: Italian Federation of Homeopathic Physicians +39 0744 429900 email is:
omeopatia AT fiamo.it

Italian Society of Homeopathy and Integrated Medicine
+39 026 7100819 email: segreteria AT sioni.it

Ask for recommendation from: Dr. Massimo Mangialavori
(famous homeopath in Modena)
+39 059 748088

You can research off this list- if you need more I can
find out more- but I think this should give you
a good list of people.
simone717 last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.