≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

neurological damage affecting speech

My friend has a neurological disease which is taking away her ability to speak. She has been told that the problem is in her cerebellum.

Her biggest frustration is not being able to put her thoughts into words. her symptoms are more appearant in a stressful situation.

She does not sleep well, has stiff muscles, and will sometimes pass out in the middle of a social situation.

She is desperate for help. Thank you for the opportunity to present her case before you.
[message edited by niebuhrfamily on Tue, 26 Jun 2012 06:49:48 BST]
  niebuhrfamily on 2012-06-26
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
What do you mean by her inability to speak? Whether she starts stammering, she loses her voice or she can't organize her thoughts?

Please copy the Questionnaire from the following thread
and post all the questions here duly answered. On that basis your remedy may be worked out.
kadwa last decade
I am so sorry. I just realized that you answered me. She can't organize her thoughts.
niebuhrfamily 9 years ago
Please take three doses of Stramonium 200 as follows and see how that affects in next 15 days (only 3 doses in 15 days).

day 1 morning
1st dose

day 1 evening
2nd dose

day 2 morning
3rd dose

One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 2 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 2 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.

Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.
kadwa 9 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.