≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Enlarged Adenoids and Ear Fluid

Hello, my daughter has enlarged adenoids and because of that she has fluid in her ears. She is 5 years old. ENT doctor said that if condition will not imporve adenoids should be removed and if it will not help to drain fluid than ear tubes should be inserted. Fluid in the ear condition continues for almost 5 montsh but without any infection. Hearing test showed that she has some hearing lose, ~50%. Is there a homepathic approach to deal with adenoids and fluid in the ear problems before doing any surgery?
Thank you for any help,
  Alexandr on 2012-06-26
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Please give her three doses of Calcarea Carb 200 as follows and see how that affects in next 15 days (only 3 doses in 15 days).

day 1 morning
1st dose

day 1 evening
2nd dose

day 2 morning
3rd dose

One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 2 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 2 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.

Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.
kadwa 9 years ago
Ok, thank you. I will try this approach. However, it will be a great help if you can help me to understand why Calcarea Carbonica is the choice, what it supposed to do.
Kind regards,
Alexandr 9 years ago
The remedy should help her adenoids. It is a great glandular remedy for children.
kadwa 9 years ago
Thank you, I will try that
Alexandr 9 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.