≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Seroma after plastic surgery

It is a second week after face lift and I have fluid - seroma on my neck and face in front of ears.
I'm trying arnica but with not much release
Doctors say it could take a year ((
Please help !!!
  Aelletta on 2012-06-27
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
You may see whether Bellis Per 200 or Hypericum 200 helps.
kadwa last decade
Dr Kadwa would you please view my post and advice.

peter010 last decade
*Quercus Glandium Spiritus Q, Sterculia Q are the remedies known for their ability to break addiction to alcohol.

You may take one of the remedies as 10 drops in some 20 ml water twice a day for 2 months and see whether it helps.

The remedies like Nux Vomica, Sulphur, Ledum may also help on the basis of totality of symptoms.

Caladium is known to break addiction to tobaco.
kadwa last decade
Thank you so much!!!
I got remedies, taking it 3 times a day, or should I do differently ?
Still very swollen.
Can you recommend me remedie for sluggish lymphatic system ?
Thank you again for your reply
Blessings to you
Aelletta last decade
Please take three doses of Calcarea Carb 200 as follows and see how that affects in next 15 days (only 3 doses in 15 days).

day 1 morning
1st dose

day 1 evening
2nd dose

day 2 morning
3rd dose

One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 2 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 2 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.

Please don't take any other remedies during these two days.

Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.
kadwa last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.