≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Reg disturbed sleep

sir, I am Ashraf kasmani age 42, every alternate day i have to take some tab like restyl 0.25mg or some alternate medicine to sleep.sometimes i take Dr reckeweg R14 but not satisfied with results....pl share your views...thanks
  ashraf99 on 2012-06-30
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Please take Phytolacca 6 before going to bed. I strongly recommend to stop all other medicines. Make sure to give 30 to 60 minutes gap, both before and after food or drinks

To put men to sleep there are only a few competition to Phyto. This never works for women.

Report after 2 or 3 days

Reva V
Reva V last decade
Thanks Reva for your reply.....i will revert back soon.....thanks
ashraf99 last decade
Reva....it seems pyothlecca has no effect on me.....suggest some alternate medicine
ashraf99 last decade
In rare occassions like this, I had to suspect the medicine quality.

Please try to procure Phytolacca 30 now, but from different shop (ask to show the bottle from which he prepares the medicine and write to me back the manufacture's name). I have tried this medicine in every patients having trouble to sleep with success. Please write to me the manufacturer's name and then take for 3 days only and write to me back.

Please make sure you take it, right at the bed and turn off the light, just after taking this medicine.

Phyto promotes melatonine and our body should not see light for it to start secreting.

Please write back after 3 days.

Reva V
Reva V last decade
Thanks Reva for your advice....i will get back to you soon.
ashraf99 last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.