6 months pregnant suffering from kidney stoneHi all,
This is Qadir i am very new to homeopathy and to this forum also. i am here just because of my wife is 6 months pregnant and she is suffering a lot from kidney stone pain, i found a remedy (Colocynthis) by searching her symptoms. now my question is can she take this while she is pregnant.....? please reply me fast.... she is getting pain very often.
waiting for your replies
qadirahmed on 2012-06-30
♡ Parakletos last decade
and recollection of previous experiences and happenings to select proper medicine.
Patient ID or Name : Sex: Age:
Height : Weight : Country :
1. Describe your main suffering?
2. What other physical/mental sufferings in past, you had ?
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which
ameliorate the same?
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of
place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable
Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your
husband / wife?
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you
have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
22. Nature of work, what do you do for living?
23. What major diseases are running in your family?
24. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
25. Attached here your photographs of the affected area. (if required/optional)
26. (ONLY FOR FEMALES)
Please answer the following questions:
(Please give details of your past menstruation if you have attained menopause.)
- Are the periods early, regular or late in general? How long do they last?
- Do you suffer from any kind of physical or mental discomfort before, during or after
- Is the flow scanty, normal or excessive?
- Is the blood thick bright red or pale watery?
- Do you notice any clots in the flow?
27. Any special points you feel necessary to mention
shouse_nsk last decade
its really hard to answer to all question of mr.R.P. Tamhankar am sorry,
actually during the month of may she felt the pain in right side one day she felt like its came out in urine after that there was no pain,
after a month she felt a pain again but this time on her left side. did ultra sound scan result is mild dailtation on left. consult with urologist he said nothing to worry its a very small one will come out in urine just to have plenty of water. and mild pain killer nothing else.
so can u guys give me some suggestion of medicine's plz remember she is pregnant
qadirahmed last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.