≡ ▼ LINKS
ABC Homeopathy Forum

 

The ABC Homeopathy Forum

six year old and tooth infected

hello, can you please give an advice for a remedy for a tooth infected? everything started on Saturday , my girl started to complain of a tooth pain , in this morning the cheek was swallowed and the gum is red and infected, the pain is still there on touch, the dentist said it can be an infection on the root as long as the tooth hurts. She is six, very sensitive, nothing seem to please her, and she got a cough and a cold now...

thank you very much
 
  codru on 2012-07-02
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Please give her Bell-30 and Chamomila-30 alternately three or four times a day


dr.mahfooz
 
Mahfoozurrehman 7 years ago
Usually, you have to have the tooth
either pulled or have a root canal done
on it- bc once the nerve root is dying
then homeopathy cannot fix the
dead nerve.

You can probably get a remedy for this
to help stop the process- but once the
process is too far underway it will
continue.

What did the dentist say to do? Tooth
root infections are very toxic and painful
and drain a lot of life force. And they
can go on with low level infection
even after root canals. I would have
one or the other -extraction or root
canal done as soon as possible.
 
simone717 7 years ago
thank you very much for your replies

the doctor did not say much just prescribe antibiotics and we have another check next week ..so....i do not want antibiotics for her , homeopathy helped us with all condition so I do not want to go back to antibiotics..
 
codru 7 years ago
codru,

Please post the response of your child to the remedies prescribed by Dr. Mahfooz. It seems that these remedies should work well for your child.
 
kadwa 7 years ago
I gave her Bell and Chamomilla, as indicated by dr Mahfooz, thank you , and the pain is less but the cheek is still swallowed and the gum also red and swallowed. should I keep on with these two remedies ? or I need smth more?
 
codru 7 years ago
You should continue with the remedies for next 3-4 days. Later you should give her 2 pellets of bio-chemic combination bc-23 in the morning and evening for 7 days.
 
kadwa 7 years ago
hello, again , today its the 5th day of bell+cham , the face is still swallowed , I still can feel the bump at the root of the tooth, the infection is still there...what to do next ?
 
codru 7 years ago
the pain she said is gone , its painful only when I touch the bump ...
 
codru 7 years ago
Please give her 2 pellets of bio-chemic combination bc-23 in the morning and evening for 7 days tomorrow onwards.
 
kadwa 7 years ago
thank you , I started to give her bc-23 in this morning ..I will keep on for sever days..hope it will work ..thanks again
 
codru 7 years ago
I was reading these days about grapefruit seeds and garlic pills and it is said that they help with the tooth infection , but going to our health store the lady told me that these pills are made only for grown ups and she was not sure that I can give these to my girl ....does anyone have any idea about these natural remedies ? about concentration, mg? if they are goo for kids ? thank you
 
codru 7 years ago
Hi- I would not do this. I took some
grapefruit seed pills ( only a few?)
and my stomach hurt me for 2 weeks
after I did that and I was an adult. You
will cause more problems, the health
store woman was right.

You are in a race with time on this tooth.
If the root is dying-homeopathy cannot
bring it back to life. The root decays
while it is dying and causes all this.
So it all depends on the health of the
root and the nerves.
 
simone717 7 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register

 

Important
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.